Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Sweet Pea outbox the Filipino god?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
    pacquiao will be fighting a slick fighter for the first time ever
    Too bad slick fighters in his previous weight divisions couldn't make it past Mexican warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      pacquiao will be fighting a slick fighter for the first time ever
      Is that so ? Then why is Floyd demanding Olympic-style drug test on the Pacman if he is that good?

Comment

Originally posted by bravocharly View Post
        Is that so ? Then why is Floyd demanding Olympic-style drug test on the Pacman if he is that good?
        Probably for the same reason Manny makes catchweight demands ALL THE TIME if he is that good.

Comment

For one, I don't think Pacquiao would lay a hand on Sweat Pea on the other hand, Sweat Pea wouldn't be doing jack offensively to win---so I'd say Pacquiao by UD simply on activity.

Comment

this is a joke thread, right?
            Pea would box circles around Pac all night..that is the truth right there..
            and dont forget Pea had great offense as well..man those were the days..
            makes me wanna go search through my old tapes and watch him dance..

Comment

sweet pea would beat any fighter currently at 147!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bravocharly View Post
                what??? i never denied pacquiao was good, all i said was he will be fighting a slick fighter for the first time..FACT

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                  Too bad slick fighters in his previous weight divisions couldn't make it past Mexican warriors.
                  what??? what does that have to do with anything i said??? i said this will be his first fight with a slick fighter

Comment

sweat pea is the best pure boxer ive ever seen.. hes pure skills.. better than floyd..

he makes manny look like an amateur.. this is coming from a pacman fan

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
                      Sweet Pea would KO him. AFTER he outboxed him.

Sweat Pea was a bad boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X