Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I think it's almost certain we get GGG/Canelo in May 2018. That leaves, I assume, one more BJS fight without those two. Does Jacobs get a shot?

A BJS/Canelo fight would be two pretty elusive guys going at it, which could wind up being a stinker. Though I do think Canelo wins it, they might want to put him in an action fight that he could look good in rather than a chess match, so I see GGG, an unknown (jacobs?), and then possibly a BJS match-up after that for Canelo.

just a guess, could be wrong.....

* Canelo/Golovkin will happen in May

* Saunders will build on his "sure-thing" position after that very good performance, by fighting a made-to-order opponent while he sits in the wings waiting to see who will emerge the winner..... he will be hoping for Canelo because of the money

* Jacobs will have to find/make a different path, none of those guys are going to hand him anything..... unfortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Damn. I thought Lemieux would win but it's kind of sad that he is Golovkin's 2nd best win.
      You have some intelligence about you, but you let biased opinions overtake your judgement. I'm sorry, you mostly have an agenda, and are not the right person to have a civil conversation with in regards to boxing.. I just expected Saunders as did most.. And he did... Golovkin
      Would win, by UD

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I think it's almost certain we get GGG/Canelo in May 2018. That leaves, I assume, one more BJS fight without those two. Does Jacobs get a shot?

A BJS/Canelo fight would be two pretty elusive guys going at it, which could wind up being a stinker. Though I do think Canelo wins it, they might want to put him in an action fight that he could look good in rather than a chess match, so I see GGG, an unknown (jacobs?), and then possibly a BJS match-up after that for Canelo.
        Maybe you meant it differently, but they won't fight him after seeing this. It's easier to prepare for and fight each other. Both were waiting to see how this one went. Now, maybe not sure they want it.

Saunders would make both GGG and Canelo look like mummies if he's on point like tonight. It was mesmerizing to watch him.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-17-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Maybe you meant it differently, but they won't fight him after seeing this. It's easier to prepare for and fight each other.

Saunders would make both GGG and Canelo look like mummies if he's on point like tonight. It was mesmerizing to watch him.

I am a big Saunders fan, and I predicted the result perfectly.....

...... but, Lemieux is an absolute PLODDER !!

horribly over-rated

he is basically..... a fridge

this is the punch he landed on Saunders

those other guys are a whole different level of badass

Saunders is now in the mix

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            easy bro, those two guys are in a completely different level/class

Lemieux was horribly over-rated and folks were sleeping on Saunders

see my earlier post

not saying that Saunders would beat Golovkin..... nor did I say that about Mora..... just saying that when you are trying to establish yourself as a PPV star and generate interest/hype, there are certain guys/styles you stay away from..... even Sanchez admitted that

" available " ?..... check

" skilled mover/spoiler "..... forget it
            Great analysis saw your predictions and you got it right. I might be getting excited but i am excited about Saunders right now.

Comment

• Had not seen BJS fight. He is better than I thought he'd be. Lemieux never had a chance. Bring on Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade next.

Comment

just a guess, could be wrong.....

* Canelo/Golovkin will happen in May

* Saunders will build on his "sure-thing" position after that very good performance, by fighting a made-to-order opponent while he sits in the wings waiting to see who will emerge the winner..... he will be hoping for Canelo because of the money

* Jacobs will have to find/make a different path, none of those guys are going to hand him anything..... unfortunately

Again, I think you are on point. Good shlt.

Comment

• In my dream

We'd get CaneloGGG 2 on May 5th.....

With Jacobs vs Saunders a week before that fight...

Winners fight each other for middleweight supremacy!

Comment

• BJS! Made DL Look like an amateur! I wach jacobs vs bjs!

Comment

I am a big Saunders fan, and I predicted the result perfectly.....

...... but, Lemieux is an absolute PLODDER !!

horribly over-rated

he is basically..... a fridge

this is the punch he landed on Saunders

those other guys are a whole different level of badass

Saunders is now in the mix
                      That's one of the things I mentioned, too, during the fight.

I've followed Saunders for a long time, but I got pissed off when he said GGG would beat him and Eubank Jr on the same night. I left as a fan after that.

But, now, just wow. I called him the white Floyd Mayweather tonight. Lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X