Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-10-2017, 08:18 PM #1
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,030,543,446,964,699,136.00
Total Points: 281,031,572,667,081,129,984.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default Boxnation commentary for Lomachenko-Rigondeaux. Bias gone too far?

Anyone else notice that?

First off I like and rate Lomachenko. I picked him to lose to Russel and Walters and he demolished both and thought he was fantastic last night so it's no slight on him.

But when a commentator say's;

"The only kind of blemish Lomachenko has is to Salido. But we don't talk about that"

What?! Firstly it's not "kind of" a blemish it is a literal blemish and closing your eyes and putting your fingers in your ears is not acceptable for a commenator.

Then Barry Jones replied with "If Lomachenko rematched Salido he would totally dominate him and that we know" errr no you don't "know" that they fought once and he lost that is all we "know"

Boxnation need a whole new team from top to bottom.
IronDanHamza is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2017, 08:21 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Johnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,013,694.05
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword 

HBO said pretty much same stuff on salido vs roman
Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:22 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 985 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 398,178,697,682,276,608.00
Total Points: 400,178,653,682,340,992.00
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

I think its safe to say that Loma would obliterate Salido at this point. I dont know about the bias of boxnation, I rarely watch them.
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:22 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1631 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 869,481,063,730,782,592.00
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Anyone else notice that?

First off I like and rate Lomachenko. I picked him to lose to Russel and Walters and he demolished both and thought he was fantastic last night so it's no slight on him.

But when a commentator say's;

"The only kind of blemish Lomachenko has is to Salido. But we don't talk about that"

What?! Firstly it's not "kind of" a blemish it is a literal blemish and closing your eyes and putting your fingers in your ears is not acceptable for a commenator.

Then Barry Jones replied with "If Lomachenko rematched Salido he would totally dominate him and that we know" errr no you don't "know" that they fought once and he lost that is all we "know"

Boxnation need a whole new team from top to bottom.
You're right. That's disrespecting Salido. You should have watched the TR version which was worse, they mentioned Salido and brushed it off as a learning process and said Salido was low punching the entire fight. Anyway, I'm in the UK and I usually don't buy Sky or Boxnation PPV because they talk like they're commentating a snooker match. American commentators are more vibrant.
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:23 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3219 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,864,834,975.11
Total Points: 1,000,000,016,168,863,488.00
Happy New Years mah dude - Teetotaler Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 DlCKHEAD ALERT - desktop 0 
DlCKHEAD ALERT - desktop 0 DlCKHEAD ALERT - desktop 0 DlCKHEAD ALERT - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 You're the fa99ot bltch. Have another dildo you've been sad since your boyfriend left you. Bwahahahaha - desktop 0 If i'm a fa990t then why do you have so many vibrators? Keep my name out of your disease infested mouth dlck breath - desktop 0 I see you laugh at me, not cool this is for your pu55y - desktop 0 
You're right you love it, here's another for your loose a55 - desktop 0 shut up and they'll stop coming jacka55 - desktop 0 fucking queer - steve j You know the rules when I'm fucking your mum you stay in your room and play your music loud you fucking queer - steve j I really don't care about this forum but for you it is your life you loser. Just look at your post count this is all you have LOL. - steve j 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 

Commentators all seem to push an agenda theses days.

Just call the fight.

B1tches.
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:24 PM #6
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8942 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 393,222,127,808,100,544.00
Total Points: 423,222,127,808,057,280.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Noticed that. They referenced Salido more than once, in a completely dismissive way. Cute how Loma fanatics talk about Salido not counting because of the size diff and fouls, but Loma being enormous, hitting on the back of the head, after the bell, and using the forearm to hold down the head is all good.
And, I don't even like Salido!

Nothing against Loma AT ALL. He was brilliant last night, again. As usual, my beef is mostly with the fans being idiots and, in this case, the commentary crew being fanboys.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:25 PM #7
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7807 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,555,224,294,416,108,224,512.00
Total Points: 4,603,860,039,854,758,821,888.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

I agree. This is why HBO has lost its respect and pretty much its boxing program.

When I hear a fight annouced and its on hbo its like a blackeye to the event imo cause we all know HBO is gonna misrepresent the fact, miscontrude what is going on in the ring, and then blatantly ommit facts to glorify the house fighter.

Just call the fights how it is.

Best recent team has been, Gus Johnson, Al Berstien, Anotion Tarver.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:27 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4778 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,018,903,006,009,524,224.00
Ignore this ya soft cunt - denium lol - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 
eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Pretty sure your not actually quoting what was said, i remember distinctly because they said ' no one really talks about the salido loss anymore' because i thought to myself ' you should have a read on boxingscene sometime'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

They then went on to give reasons why, salido deliberately coming in overweight, the lowblows, and then barry said something like 'if it went on for a few more rounds, lomachenko would of probobly won, he was coming on strong'

Barry jones is very hit and miss but he was spot on last night, he predicted and called it bang on that rigo was looking for a way out several rounds before he quit.
Yes steve bunce is horrendous but compared to sky sports and HBO, boxnation is clearly miles ahead of those unbearable company men talking complete and utter BS.
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:32 PM #9
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,030,543,446,964,699,136.00
Total Points: 281,031,572,667,081,129,984.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Pretty sure your not actually quoting what was said, i remember distinctly because they said ' no one really talks about the salido loss anymore' because i thought to myself ' you should have a read on boxingscene sometime'

They then went on to give reasons why, salido deliberately coming in overweight, the lowblows, and then barry said something like 'if it went on for a few more rounds, lomachenko would of probobly won, he was coming on strong'

Barry jones is very hit and miss but he was spot on last night, he predicted and called it bang on that rigo was looking for a way out several rounds before he quit.
Yes steve bunce is horrendous but compared to sky sports and HBO, boxnation is clearly miles ahead of those unbearable company men talking complete and utter BS.
I am paraphrasing but the first part is near enough word for word what he said.

All of it is near enough exactly what they said.

I was so bamboozled by it I wrote it down in my notes on my phone
IronDanHamza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:35 PM #10
Interim Champion

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,049,528.24

Canelo's loss to Floyd shouldn't count. Canelo was still young and learning. It was early in his career.
Julia Slobberts is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bias, boxnation, commentary, far?, lomachenko-rigondeaux.

User Tag List