No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua "I'll Slap Deontay Wilder All Over The Ring And Eat Him Alive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    So you actually are comparing Wilder to Rigo...

I rest my case.
    No Im comparing power and size advantages.

You can focus on "skills" and debate. I'll keep it simple that both Rigo and Wilder hit HARD to the face. In fact Wilder by ratio hits harder than Rigo.

Comment

Wilder is shook now.. Guys like Wilder who talk loud about how tough they are scared or intimidated. It’s all nerves, he need to convince himself he can win.

If a 6 year old boy tells you he’s gonna beat you up.. You laugh at him and ignore him because you know there is nothing to fear (Like Monroe when BJS son punched him in the nuts). You don’t tell the 6 year old boy you’re gonna knock him out and break his face do you?

AJ sees Wilder’s threats as childish behaviour.. he sees no threat. He sees wilder as a skinny, light boy and says he will stand in front of him. Does he look or sound scared?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Wilder is shook now.. Guys like Wilder who talk loud about how tough they are scared or intimidated. It’s all nerves, he need to convince himself he can win.

If a 6 year old boy tells you he’s gonna beat you up.. You laugh at him and ignore him because you know there is nothing to fear (Like Monroe when BJS son punched him in the nuts). You don’t tell the 6 year old boy you’re gonna knock him out and break his face do you?

AJ sees Wilder’s threats as childish behaviour.. he sees no threat. He sees wilder as a skinny, light boy and says he will stand in front of him. Does he look or sound scared?
        Glad you believe Wilder is shook. Wilder has always been a trash talker that backs it up. See all his fights before now. The major trash talkers against Wilder get knocked out even more ruthlessly. I hope for AJ's sake he doesn't trash talk with Wilder because he might get knocked out in a nastier fashion. Hope to see you around when AJ gets knocked out.

Comment

Working...
        X