Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good places to take a girl on a first date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I'm married now but I will pass on a move.

Take her to the ATM. Tell her she better go get some cash because the dick you are gonna give her aint cheap. If she laughs or goes in and gets some cash, well you know you're gonna be smashing later.

If she acts fowl, **** it and take her home, you wan't gonna get no ***** anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm married now but I will pass on a move.

Take her to the ATM. Tell her she better go get some cash because the dick you are gonna give her aint cheap. If she laughs or goes in and gets some cash, well you know you're gonna be smashing later.
      punchr, if this works and you give her some dick that night, just make sure to remind her about the cash she owes you.

Use that money and take her out for a second date.

Comment

I actually disagree with people saying don't take her out to a dinner, "because it's awkward". For me, it's all about getting to know that person - lots of people are really awkward about their interests and what they like. One thing for sure is that, unless you have an eating disorder, you'll always have a good time eating what you like.

What better way then going to a great dinner and then for drinks after?

That's just what I think. It's an opinion, feel free to disagree.

Comment

coffee shop or baskin robins.

If you want to get extra fancy, then just find a hipster "local" version of a coffee shop or baskin robins.

I don't believe in spending a ton of money on a bird for the first date. I reserve money expenditures for real relationship not essentially a job interview. **** that.

I also respond in this way because if TS just wanted to tinder rotate the bird, then he wouldn't be asking the question of where to go on a date.

Comment

I like to go all out on first dates...$14 bucks per couple...and if she won't blow you the guy sitting next to you probably will.

Last edited by jaded; 10-20-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

If you're a beta you could take a girl to the moon and not get any puss.

If you know what the **** you're doing you could get laid in your car driving around in a ghetto.

Answer: it doesnt matter.

The purpose of a first date is to show her how big your balls are and how you're capable of giving her everything she wants, its not about which f4ggot restaurant you take her to.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-20-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                punchr, if this works and you give her some dick that night, just make sure to remind her about the cash she owes you.

Use that money and take her out for a second date.
                Can punchr be the new boomhauer ??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Can punchr be the new boomhauer ??
                  No way.

Boomhauer gets too much poon.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    No way.

Boomhauer gets too much poon.
                    He can be bill or dale, since he is young...Bobby sounds about right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He can be bill or dale, since he is young...Bobby sounds about right?
                      Bill was actually a a stud in high school, he was a football star who all the girls liked.

His life didn't go downhill until his wife left him.

Punchr never got a girl yet, and he's already sad like Bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X