Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-18-2017, 09:51 AM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
TheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
I agree but rigo used to fight way too defensive, Thats why top rank broke ties with him because the fights were boring. I think he realized that and is trying to knock everyone out so he can win over some fans
This! At first, Rigo didn't seem to care but after seeing other boxers get more fans and make more money by taking more risks, he realized that's the only way he's gonna make it big(Probably why he took the Lomachenko fight despite having disadvantages)
TheSlickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-18-2017, 09:53 AM #62
32 Time World Champion

Quoted: 4529 Post(s)
-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,950,823,074,184,798,208.00
Total Points: 54,950,832,305,185,816,576.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office Thanks for the bet! - jlf85 
Bo Jackson tecmo bowl lol - El-blanco I went to see a moving picture the other day. - Vegemil 

Lara is who he is. How long are people just going to cry about him?

If you put him in the ring against another elite fighter that can present a matchup problem for Lara’s style then we will see more action.

Lara is a title holder, is paid well and has no competitors that can give him problems. There’s no incentive for him to go outside of his comfort zone.
-PBP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:59 AM #63
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12146 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 749,410,905,602,605,824.00
Total Points: 749,410,919,802,962,304.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PBP- View Post
Lara is who he is. How long are people just going to cry about him?

If you put him in the ring against another elite fighter that can present a matchup problem for Lara’s style then we will see more action.

Lara is a title holder, is paid well and has no competitors that can give him problems. There’s no incentive for him to go outside of his comfort zone.
PBC should've made Lara/Gaushau the opening fight and made Charlo/Lubin the last fight given the fact that the Charlo and Lubin have star potential while Lara is what he is and Gausha has a far lower profile.

Frankly, this imo was inexcusable for the PBC team to not plan this better. Lara, while highly skilled, should NEVER headline a major card at this stage of his career.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:11 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,005,021,118,314,315,776.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Thanks again! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
PBC should've made Lara/Gaushau the opening fight and made Charlo/Lubin the last fight given the fact that the Charlo and Lubin have star potential while Lara is what he is and Gausha has a far lower profile.

Frankly, this imo was inexcusable for the PBC team to not plan this better. Lara, while highly skilled, should NEVER headline a major card at this stage of his career.
I feel the situation would've been better resolved simply by swapping the opponents in the top two bouts. Lara vs Charlo and Lubin vs Gausha. Of course Lara is going to headline since he's #1 and has the biggest purse, the problem is the opponent. Gausha wasn't mandatory so I don't even know why he was picked

Santa Cruz and Mares should have been fighting each other on the FOX show too. Poor match-making all round last Saturday
NEETzsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:12 AM #65
Kingslayer

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,368,130,540,749,204.75
Total Points: 1,368,130,565,869,556.50
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I didn't finish the fight, but it wasn't any worse than Rigo vs Agbeko, which conspiracy theorists blamed on Bob Arum trying to make Rigo look bad lol. Where you guys at now? to slander schaefer or dibella or whoever the f*ck the stand-in manikin for Haymon was.

I think it was brilliant putting this on as the last fight, a nice farewell goodnight. The problem is Lara is getting too many pointless fights - put him in with a threat already, otherwise don't put him on.
SCEN3RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:16 AM #66
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12146 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 749,410,905,602,605,824.00
Total Points: 749,410,919,802,962,304.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEETzsche View Post
I feel the situation would've been better resolved simply by swapping the opponents in the top two bouts. Lara vs Charlo and Lubin vs Gausha. Of course Lara is going to headline since he's #1 and has the biggest purse, the problem is the opponent. Gausha wasn't mandatory so I don't even know why he was picked

Santa Cruz and Mares should have been fighting each other on the FOX show too. Poor match-making all round last Saturday
That's a good idea. Definitely a better card and sets up the next card. Much better idea than mine.

Absolutely. I posted how happy I was that SHO rejected that card when my boy LSC decided he needed a tune up. Pissed me off.

Looking at everything, card should've been:

Lubin/Gausha 10 rds
Charlo/Lara 12 rds
LSC/Mares 12 rds

Maybe do Hurd/Trout on a Tuesday card.

I mean is it that f-cking difficult?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:19 AM #67
Up and Comer

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Gambino will become famous soon enoughGambino will become famous soon enough
Bank: 2,798.68
Total Points: 3,479.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrocubiche View Post
would it help or hurt boxing if lara is not on tv anymore?
it'll be ok if he wants to fight, just don't let him stink the show anymore, put him on the non televised undercard.
That's what they used to do with Ivan Calderon.
Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:29 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

but but but GGG ducked Lara doe
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:50 PM #69
Interim Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
RyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond reputeRyanjLarose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,197.68
cheers - Mike D 

didnt mind this being the main event...for once i wasn't straining to stay up late for a main event lol
RyanjLarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 03:49 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1307 Post(s)
genrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud of
Bank: 944,984,062,602,115.25
Total Points: 944,984,062,800,380.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanjLarose View Post
didnt mind this being the main event...for once i wasn't straining to stay up late for a main event lol
Lara in the main event does have advantage for viewers who doesn't want to stay up late.
The wait for the real cards is not long.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List