Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Officer in Utah Fired Over a We Wuz Kangz Meme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree racists do use this meme, but isn't the whole point of this meme to mock Afrocentrics who think everything was black from vikings, Shakespeare, Japanese samurai,Jews?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No, I'm asking for solid numbers.

Like you, I'm setting the goalposts for tonight.

You can choose not to play anytime you want.
      I already see where this is going

I'm going to present you data and then you dance and say you didn't say XYZ

I've seen your M.O... No thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I already see where this is going

I'm going to present you data and then you dance and say you didn't say XYZ

I've seen your M.O... No thnx
        Lmao!!

Once I made it clear you couldn't make a bunch of strawmen arguments, you ran off.

What about this lesson you were being so smug about?

Comment

Lmao!!

Once I made it clear you couldn't make a bunch of strawmen arguments, you ran off.

What about this lesson you were being so smug about?
          No need too. You realized how silly you sounded and changed quick fast and in a hurry. Then you said I was strawmanning you.

You changed your own argument. No need for me to hit you with stats and history

Comment

You're a public service member posting stuff like that, you're supposed to be trusted by the public, the entire public, white, black, latino, asian, native. This doesn't help the public trust in cops by minorities. The cop is a black eye to other good cops.

Comment

No need too. You realized how silly you sounded and changed quick fast and in a hurry. Then you said I was strawmanning you.

You changed your own argument. No need for me to hit you with stats and history
              LMFAO!!!

Show where I changed my statements. And quote my posts, don't just make up what you want them to have said.

This is going to be fun!

Comment

You want it? Let's dance. I'll start with this one
                1bad65

Gonna need that one sourced
                https://www.bustle.com/p/who-does-af...pponents-74034

On Tuesday evening, the New York Times revealed a new bombshell. Recently obtained documents from the Justice Department indicate the Trump administration is planning to target affirmative action on university campuses, likely arguing that it discriminates against white college applicants.

Ironically, the group that affirmative action helps the most is also one of its most stringent opponents. Statistics show that white women benefit immensely from affirmative action, but according to Vox, they are also among those who most want to see it abolished.

The numbers prove it: After two decades of affirmative action, it was white women who held the majority of managerial jobs, compared to African American, Latino, and Asian American women (the supposed beneficiaries of these policies), according to a 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee. Across the board, affirmative action helped women obtain success in the labor market. Today, women are more educated and successful in the workforce than ever before, while married women are taking over as household breadwinners.

The news that the Trump administration wants to challenge affirmative action comes just over a year after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the admission policies of the University of Texas at Austin, after a white woman, Abigail Fisher, sued the school for rejecting her admissions application. She claimed that applicants of color who were less qualified but whose racial backgrounds were included in the university's review process took her slot.

After a lengthy court battle, the Supreme Court ruled 4-3 that UT's admission policies were indeed constitutional a major win for affirmative action

Comment

You said the country was built on slavery. It wasn't.

Slaves worked crops in the South. They didn't build the industrial giant that was the North.
                  No. We've never had surpluses that big, if we've even had surpluses at all.
                  Let's just talk about cotton alone. No need to talk about the other slave produced industries like sugar, tobacco, molasses, vinegar, rum and precious metals.

By the 1860's, the annual sales of slave produced cotton generated more than $30 billion for England's cotton goods retail industry. How much of that 30 billion went to the US? How much is 30 bil back then translated to today's standards?

Slave profits are counted as being over a trillion dollars produced by slaves to the America's alone. You don't think slaves produced more than a billion in excess cash for the US?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-10-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

You want it? Let's dance. I'll start with this one
                    1bad65
                    Try again.

And this time, remember exactly what you asserted, because that's exactly what you have to prove.

Comment

Let's just talk about cotton alone. No need to talk about the other slave produced industries like sugar, tobacco, molasses, vinegar, rum and precious metals.

By the 1860's, the annual sales of slave produced cotton generated more than $30 billion for England's cotton goods retail industry. How much of that 30 billion went to the US? How much is 30 bil back then translated to today's standards?

Slave profits are counted as being over a trillion dollars produced by slaves to the America's alone. You don't think slaves produced more than a billion in excess cash for the US?
                      Try again here too.

That isn't what you asserted either, and actually more proves my point the South mostly benefitted from slavery.

(It's not sourced either, since you like to nitpick. )

Comment

Working...
                      X