No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A New Number One: BoxingScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The irony of these comments from the same guy in the same thread!
    You like losers....The irony

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I don't give a fk about TBE or #48, I'm an adult.
      You may also be an adult, but you're also an imbecile.
      You still mad #48 lost.....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Very pleased with the list, especially 1-5. I think Errol Spence Jr. needs to be on the list! Very disrespectful! Other than that, I can't complain!
        Exactly what I was thinking... I like Mikey, but with such inactivity in recent years, I find it hard to put him in the top 10, much less the top 5 when a clearly deserving Spence gets left off the list.

Comment

it's 100% between crawford and lomachenko in the advent of the retirement of andre ward.

i'm honestly not sure who i think is a better fighter at this stage. crawford keeps showing me different things. he's just so well rounded.

lomachenko appears to be tougher to hit and a better ring general, but he still has some amateur in him. only got 10 fights IIRC.

crawford is as professional as they get. he fights to hurt you, and when he hurts you he's a fantastic finisher and has dangerous power in both hands. he's probably boxed close to twice as many rounds as a pro and has four extra years on lomachenko in the pro ranks.

really tough call. two very, very good fighters.
          golovkin is too far gone [and maybe was too limited all along, he never was hard to hit,] and alvarez is too limited in his style and has too much trouble with guys who can make him use his legs either to be aggressive or control an aggressor. but they both have top flight offense. golovkin with his jab, canelo with his combinations and punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You still mad #48 lost.....LMMFAO!
            You still mad Danny lost ... LMMFAO!
            Last edited by kafkod; 10-09-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Talk about not knowing boxing. Cliff Rold, You wack.

I like Crawford but Thurman has a better resume, is Champion & undefeated so how is Bud over Keith? Is it cuz he is a Top Rank fighter? How is loma in the list with 10 fights, only 2 good opponents he fought & has a loss, is it cuz he a TR Fighter? lil g has two losses in a row & has a weak resume berore those two losses so how is he in the list period? Nelo has a better resume than all the fighters on this list & only lost to T.B.E. so how is he not high on the list?

This is how people that "Don't Know S**t Bout Boxing" get confused......believing these kind of P4P Lists.....espn sux too....

this happens every single time Cliff updates his P4P list

I do agree that the criteria should be advertized

in short, P4P has nothing to do with resume

Crawford is a better fighter than Thurman, and would beat him if all things were equal..... he would also beat him head-to-head

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                Number 1 should be GGG no doubt about it, I wouldn't complain with Rungvisai taking 1# though because he prove it back to back beating the 1# rated P4P guy unlike Crawford who has fought nobody good at all and has yet to prove himself as an elite fighter so far he is simply a good fighter in a weak division nobody can deny this.

how ?

he barely scraped past a smaller opponent and likely lost to Jacobs

Comment

good list Cliff

with Spence knocking on the door

Comment

Crawford has been #1 p4p on my book since two years ago. The fighter is complete.

GGG lacks skill, Canelo too. Ward's inactivity dropped him now he's out by retirement. Rigondeaux is #2 only for being inactive otherwise should share the #1 spot with Terence. The rest don't matter. It's Crawford and Rigondeaux on top

Comment

Let's be honest, #1 is the only name that counts. You might have one or two people debating #1 but the consensus is Crawford. They could put whoever they want 2-10.

Comment

Working...
                      X