Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider abraham, froch, kessler hof's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    that's a pretty impressive resume
    Froch truly was a beast, people just got fooled by his hands down, slow hands style. But he was a very skilled in the ring and always dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      I'd say all three rank above Jeff Fenech and Brian Mitchell and they're both on there..
      Above Jeff Fenech..,now thats an impossible reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Adrien Broner is like a 3 division 4 times champion...is he a first ballot HOF too? Belts don't t mean squat anymore in this watered down version of boxing. Kessler is not a HOF fighter and neither is Abraham IMO... Froch is for sure getting in for all his wins over top guys.
        Broner is a borderline ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Above Jeff Fenech..,now thats an impossible reach.
          .. you think?

Comment

Froch-IMO will get inducted. Abrahama and kessler-no.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Froch-IMO will get inducted. Abrahama and kessler-no.
              Froch is somewhat a HOF or a borderline one, probably somewhere such as 10-15 years, but not like a Bradley-Marquez-Mosley-Pacquiao-Mayweather-Cotto first ballot. Bradley also I don't consider a first ballot but he will be inducted for sure after ten years into his retirement.

Comment

Froch yes.

Abraham has looked pretty average since going up to 168 but there was a time when he was the most feared 160 pounder around but personally, no for me.

Kessler no. Very good, very skilled fighters and a top smw in the Calzaghe era and the Froch era.

Reality, all 3 will make it in because everybody makes the HOF these day.s

Comment

Working...
                X