Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING VIDEO] MAYWEATHER: "I WILL SLAP THE **** out OF MCGREGOR when I SEE HIM!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor could take out Floyds entire roided Bodyguard crew one by one, that one bodyguard of floyds on all access call Jzzymark already got knocked out in the ring by a novice boxer who weigh 170 the 5 pounds less than what Conor walks around at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      You haven't owned anything lol. You even admitted he was gifted a title shot. It's well known Dana signed him without even seeing him fight and the first few guys he faced in the UFC weren't even ranked. I give him credit for beating Aldo though and believe Conor is a 5 top pound for pound guy.

But saying he is big simply due to his own merits is not entirely true.
      Shooting down pretty much every point you made counts as ownage to me. You keep rehashing the same points over and over despite my constant rebuttals to them as if you think repeating them enough times will
      eventually get me to agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Shooting down pretty much every point you made counts as ownage to me. You keep rehashing the same points over and over despite my constant rebuttals to them as if you think repeating them enough times will
        eventually get me to agree with you.
        Your rebuttals were straight lies. Like telling me Conor wasn't trash talking early in his career when I specifically told you he was. He's been marketing himself as the antihero/villain for years and yet he was a nobody until he joined the UFC. But in your mind the UFC has little to do with why he is a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Your rebuttals were straight lies. Like telling me Conor wasn't trash talking early in his career when I specifically told you he was. He's been marketing himself as the antihero/villain for years and yet he was a nobody until he joined the UFC. But in your mind the UFC has little to do with why he is a star.
          Yet you never showed me any proof. Also, he was in little known organizations before, so it's an almost irrevalent point.

Comment

Mayweather is an okay fighter, you know, he's not too bad. But McGregor's silky smooth skills could really frustrate him.

Floyd will try to drain him down to a catchweight of 140 to gain advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
              Yet you never showed me any proof. Also, he was in little known organizations before, so it's an almost irrevalent point.
              My point exactly! The UFC is why he has become a name overnight

Comment

Working...
              X