Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler vs. Golovkin at 168lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do find it funny that people on this forum **** on Calzaghe all the time and call him overrated yet in the same breath they rate Kessler. There must be a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      I do find it funny that people on this forum **** on Calzaghe all the time and call him overrated yet in the same breath they rate Kessler. There must be a reason for that.
      I rate both, both great fighters not Calzaghes fault that no Yank wanted to leave USA to fight him only one that had the balls to do so was Jeff Lacy.

Comment

Golovkin absolutely destroys kessler

Comment

I wish this fight could have happened for both in their primes.

I think Golovkin is the goods, but until we see him with higher rated fighters I do not know how he would match up with world class level fighters.

I voted for Golovkin because I just think he would break down Kessler in the later rounds to win a close decision. But I think its a 50/50 fight.

I hope we see Golovkin vs Saunders, and Jacobs two guys who are levels above his current opposition.

For some reason I think that Brook will do better than most think (though I still think he gets stopped before 6). I think this will entice other fighters to get in the ring with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Golovkin absolutely destroys kessler
            Based on what? Beating trash?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              Based on what? Beating trash?
              Based on the fact that Kessler can be caught off balance a lot....mix that with golovkin accuracy and power

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Based on the fact that Kessler can be caught off balance a lot....mix that with golovkin accuracy and power
                Yeah, Golovkin is so accurate that Murray lasted 11 rounds and would have gone the distance if not for the referee.

Comment

Working...
                X