No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Ward II in Denmark is close.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I don't think it was Kessler's night no. But Ward's constant grabbing and head butting certainly didn't make it an honest, fair fight.

He was much better in the Calzaghe fight, there are a few reasons for that. Even though it's rumoured he had a fractured hand. In Oakland, they play all kinds of tricks. And it worked.

Kessler had a couple of devastating performances right after Calzaghe, so obviously this isn't true.
    The fratures hand was real. He didn't spar for Calzaghe and had the hand surgically repaired afterwards. Palle didn't want to cancel the fight since it had been so difficult getting Calzaghe and Warren to sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Kessler got rocked in his comeback fight against some bacon vendor in Copenhagen. He was not mentally the same after getting slapped around by Sir Joseph.
      You got rocked in your comeback fight against some bacon vendor in Copenhagen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Are you saying he didnt butt kessler like bradley does fools..

He needs to man up and step up to the plate bruh.
        leaving 3 million on the table to fight kovalev and stevenson
        and pascal.

Wants an ununified 160 pounder to move up.
        gtfoh..he hasnt fought a pulse in 3 yrs yet he is number 2 p4p .lmao

Kessler deserves a rematch after that hometown head butt cooking joke of a ref let shhhh slide..

Man up ward
        Eh, I'm not a fan of Ward? And yes Kessler got head butted.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Comment

• Exactly....

exactly what I was thinking. How many rounds did Kessler win the first fight???

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            exactly what I was thinking. How many rounds did Kessler win the first fight???
            Great avatar. Lousy post that misses the mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Danish paper BT writes that Sauerland has had extensive discussions with Andre Ward and HBO in Los Angeles.

Now he returns to Europe saying:

"I'm sure we can persuade Ward. We got HBO backing. Its probably just up to Kessler".

The dane announced his retirement just last week and hasn't been in the ring since a decision loss to Carl Froch in London nearly two years ago.
              this is BS, this fight means absolutely nothing now, Kessler is almost reaching the end, if it hasn't already been beaten into him by Froch.

Comment

• fights almost done, per sources.

Comment

• BTs headline is literally: "retirement was bogus. Kessler-Ward"

Comment

• What is ward asking for to take this fight? Like $7 million lol...Kessler is so shot already, talk about a money grab..
                    Ward has quickly faded into obscurity in the boxing world.. Who's next Arthur Abraham ? Then maybe Pavlick will be out of rehab in time for his third tune up...

Comment

• Awesome if this gets made

Long time coming

Comment

Working...
                      X