No announcement yet.

Pizzagate Madness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf I wanna know is what happened to a good lynching

I say we go to this pizza place and fxck dude up?

Simples

Comment

It was never debunked, it's just something cuck news network used to say without ever explaining how was it debunked. And I wish so bad I was wrong about this, I would be very happy if I was wrong but unfortunately I believe it's 100% true. There's just too many evidences and too many coincidences for it to be a conspiracy theory. If it was a conspiracy, the media would never be so serious and so emotional in their attempts twist, discredit it and call it debunked. Why would Ben Swann got fired for running a comprehensive 5 min segment on pg?

Breitbart was calling out Podesta years before PG happened, and died very soon afterwards. It's not a coincidence that he used so much of pedo codewords in his emails. Trust me I would love very much PG to be just a conspiracy. Take a look at Laura Silsby, she got caught with 33 haitian children trying to smuggle them and lying that they were orphans, while in reality they had parents and were kidnapped. Bill Clinton rescued her from jail. Coming back to the US, she changed her name in Laura Gaylor or something similar, and got job at amber alerts, the company who's job is ''searching for dissapeared children'', it's freightening... You can look at Hillary's emails, she was asking her aide the news on Laura Silsby many times and was in contact with her. That girl journalist Monica Peterson went to Haiti and got suicided after she mentioned to her friends and family that she discovered some pedo hit down there. To top it off, the ''lawyer'' who defended Laura Silsby went to jail later for child trafficking. He's still in jail. That's frightening. And all this is just a story about Laura Silsby, there is much more to see in Podesta emails. Too bad these ****stains won't ever go to trial on that charge.

PS I think somebody already mentioned, as soon as PG broke, besta pizza changed their logo with pedo symbol into a logo without the symbol.

And take a look at comet menu:

Is it just a coincidence? It's extremely disturbing.
      Last edited by StefanTosic; 02-02-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        It was never debunked, it's just something cuck news network used to say without ever explaining how was it debunked. And I wish so bad I was wrong about this, I would be very happy if I was wrong but unfortunately I believe it's 100% true. There's just too many evidences and too many coincidences for it to be a conspiracy theory. If it was a conspiracy, the media would never be so serious and so emotional in their attempts twist, discredit it and call it debunked. Why would Ben Swann got fired for running a comprehensive 5 min segment on pg?

Breitbart was calling out Podesta years before PG happened, and died very soon afterwards. It's not a coincidence that he used so much of pedo codewords in his emails. Trust me I would love very much PG to be just a conspiracy. Take a look at Laura Silsby, she got caught with 33 haitian children trying to smuggle them and lying that they were orphans, while in reality they had parents and were kidnapped. Bill Clinton rescued her from jail. Coming back to the US, she changed her name in Laura Gaylor or something similar, and got job at amber alerts, the company who's job is ''searching for dissapeared children'', it's freightening... You can look at Hillary's emails, she was asking her aide the news on Laura Silsby many times and was in contact with her. That girl journalist Monica Peterson went to Haiti and got suicided after she mentioned to her friends and family that she discovered some pedo hit down there. To top it off, the ''lawyer'' who defended Laura Silsby went to jail later for child trafficking. He's still in jail. That's frightening. And all this is just a story about Laura Silsby, there is much more to see in Podesta emails. Too bad these ****stains won't ever go to trial on that charge.

PS I think somebody already mentioned, as soon as PG broke, besta pizza changed their logo with pedo symbol into a logo without the symbol.

And take a look at comet menu:

Is it just a coincidence? It's extremely disturbing.
        Thanks for the post. I'm with you. The evidence is just overwhelming at this point. A guy on a vid I saw last night was going over the Besta Pizza guy's Instagram posts which were very disturbing, pedo related and many had nothing to do at all with running a pizza parlor. Then Joe Biden's videos of him grabbing and petting kids in front of the world and then he even went after a little Oriental girl when her parents walks away and Jeff Sessions(who I'm not a fan of) slapped Biden's hand away and led the little girl away from the creep.

Politics aside, this **** is sick and the evidence is mounting big time.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Thanks for the post. I'm with you. The evidence is just overwhelming at this point. A guy on a vid I saw last night was going over the Besta Pizza guy's Instagram posts which were very disturbing, pedo related and many had nothing to do at all with running a pizza parlor. Then Joe Biden's videos of him grabbing and petting kids in front of the world and then he even went after a little Oriental girl when her parents walks away and Jeff Sessions(who I'm not a fan of) slapped Biden's hand away and led the little girl away from the creep.

Politics aside, this **** is sick and the evidence is mounting big time.

[IMG][/IMG]
          Yeah, there's nothing innocent in the way he behaves, he deserves his head chopped off. By the way take a look at this two screenshots:

This one from the old comet pizza website, I still hope it's fake:

Last edited by StefanTosic; 02-02-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            Yeah, there's nothing innocent in the way he behaves, he deserves his head chopped off. By the way take a look at this two screenshots:

This one from the old comet pizza website, I still hope it's fake:

5 Fresh pizzas and 4 Surviving pizzas. Yeah, I'm sure they're just talking about pizza.

****ing sick, man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It wasn't debunked at all.

But there's a reason the media pays no attention to the story. These pedo rings go up to the highest levels of society.

Keep researching. I think you will stumble upon many things that will surprise and horrify you. The rabbit hole goes deep.
              Exactly.

Here in the UK, it's not even a conspiracy that it goes to the highest levels of society, it's factual. All you have to do is look at the people involved that have been caught and that's not even scratching the surface.

Everyone knows it goes on, but how do you even stop it when it's those with all the power doing it.

Comment

Obamacare offers mental health insurance. You all should really look into it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Exactly.

Here in the UK, it's not even a conspiracy that it goes to the highest levels of society, it's factual. All you have to do is look at the people involved that have been caught and that's not even scratching the surface.

Everyone knows it goes on, but how do you even stop it when it's those with all the power doing it.
                    It's there and it's real, man.

All over the world and regardless of political affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      If you're butthurt just because Pizzagate is targeting Democrats then look into the Franklin Scandal.

That involves pedos and the Bush Whitehouse.

This stuff is happening among the elite no matter which political party is in power.

Comment

Working...
                      X