Collapse
No announcement yet.

KIM's Brother GOES DEEP on WADA / Meldonium Banned (Insulin) ORTIZ style PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIM's Brother GOES DEEP on WADA / Meldonium Banned (Insulin) ORTIZ style PEDS

As long as Ortiz has a proven track record as a diabetic (type level) athlete for who knows how long...was he ok for Insulin style enhancers?

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    As long as Ortiz has a proven track record as a diabetic (type level) athlete for who knows how long...was he ok for Insulin style enhancers?

He was only ok if he disclosed it wasn’t th vada on the medical forms. He didn’t. End of story

Comment

Only phags and noobs make threads about Peds

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        He was only ok if he disclosed it wasn’t th vada on the medical forms. He didn’t. End of story
        Why should Ortiz have disclosed using Meldonium when he wasn't using Meldonium?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Why should Ortiz have disclosed using Meldonium when he wasn't using Meldonium?
          Where did I say anything about Meldonium? I’m responding to op question. Didn’t even bother to watch the video because it’s irrelevant

Comment

No idea who Kim is and didn't watch the video. But blood pressure and diabetes aren't the same thing so Ortiz wouldn't be able to use insulin anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Where did I say anything about Meldonium? I’m responding to op question. Didn’t even bother to watch the video because it’s irrelevant
              Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              No idea who Kim is and didn't watch the video. But blood pressure and diabetes aren't the same thing so Ortiz wouldn't be able to use insulin anyway?
              The video is actually quite interesting, but it's about Meldonium, which is not what Ortiz was taking.

The OP either didn't watch the video himself or is too stupid to understand that high blood pressure and diabetes are different illnesses and the video has no relevance to Ortiz .
              Last edited by kafkod; 10-17-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

The OP either didn't watch the video himself or is too stupid to understand that high blood pressure and diabetes are different illnesses and the video has no relevance to Ortiz .
                Lmao you must haven’t seen any of op post before.
                Many of them are trolling. Although idk if he’s joking or serious about this one. You notice he called the guy Steve Kim brother lmao. You think Ortiz should’ve been cleared?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  He’s talking about the boxingscene writer that hates Haymon; His name is Steve Kim. lmao dude is messed up

Comment

The video is actually quite interesting, but it's about Meldonium, which is not what Ortiz was taking.

actually, the connection between the two, Meldonium being similar to that of Insulin which is also a banned substance, is to have people critically think if these drugs are indeed PEDS, that's what up to debate, and that's what the doctor insinuates.

the common similarity usage between Meldonium, Atenolol, and Losartan is to treat the cardiovascular system, so treatments benefit of course those with high blood, hypertensive non-diabetic...

point is by helping out the cardivascular system for those that really need it, and keep in mind Cubans have a high risk of type 2 diabetes in their genetic or I guess high fatty foods with seafood...

the question is...is Luis Ortiz using such drugs for performance enhancing like the old school Eastern Euro block?

you see, I don't the rules of boxing commission and their approvals for types of diabetic boxers, but I imagine nowadays its not allowed a license? I dont know... for example athletes with different types of diabetes arent allowed insulin?

It's a very complicated issue because Ortiz may in fact need these general prescriptions. Dude looks old and as said, Cubans play the part with high blood pressure in their culture..

Comment

Working...
                    X