No announcement yet.

Should I Take Them Back Down??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
    Dude if your life's goal is to be a boxer and your 70 ****ing pounds overweight, you suck at life. Do you live near a McDonalds or something? How do you expect us to believe you train hard when you weigh 270 lbs.

LOL all the power to you man, maybe you can be the next Jared.

all the gyms I went too kept closing down. I can lose it easy, I just was out of the gym for so long. I always wanted to be heavyweight but now I realize that I caan drop all the way down. It is a shame though and I admit that.

Comment

I'm just ripping on you. You're an alright guy, but lose the attitude on the forums unless someone starts with you. Save the aggression for the gym and the ring!

Comment

If you want to win and be good at the sweet science you HAVE to sweat and struggle. There is no way to get around the struggle, some days you might feel good, but there will be days where you'd rather just stay home instead of going to the gym. If you are not willing to push through the bad times you should not box. If you are willing to go through the pain and struggle then go for it.

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit!"

Comment

For you to make a statement like "I want the success but don't want to sweat for it" tells me NO! do not come back. You have to decide if your willing to go through all the hard training and giving it your all each and every time your in the gym. Hell you have to give it your all outside the gym too, waking up and doing road work and keeping your nutrition in check. Doesn't sound like you have the drive to be successfull in boxing. Honestly though man, that kind of attitude keeps you where you are in life, if your content with that then fine- just don't complain or blame anyone else for how your life turned out. If you want more though, then you have to find a path, be it boxing or whatever and work your ass off to make it happen.

Comment

ding dong.

Comment

Working...
            X