No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jr is the future of the SMW division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    Once he breaks down and stops Abraham he will fight Groves in a lucrative showdown between 2 guys who believe they can beat each other.

He will destroy Groves with his relentless pressure and indominable will becoming the WBA super champ. After that he will unify with the shop worn James Degale who give problems to Eubank early but will get stopped late.

Last but not least will be ramirez who Eubank will just be too strong for, and like the others break him down and knock him out

Eubank is the future of the SMW division, Mark my Words.

Why did you put Kugan in the car? When was the last time you watched IFL?

Also I respect Eubanks for doing things on their own terms, but calling yourself a World champion with that belt. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I don't really think your comparison with Brook holds up, at least Brook fought the best in (and out) of his division.

Eubanks won't even step up to the table.
      It took Brook over 10 years to fight a decent opponent and as you can see as soon as he stepped up in competition he's 1-2.

Not defending Jr. but he's been a pro for about 6 years, he's got a few years to fight the best. Hopefully he does it in a shorter time frame than when Brook did it.

Comment

Comment

**** bruh......

Comment

lmfao OP pls. You can't judge a fighter base of his dominating performance over a shot to pieces Abraham and turkish fighter that nobody has ever heard of. Lol at the thought of Eubanks taking over the likes of Benavidez/Groves/Degale/Ramirez. Hell even porky and Gavril would whoop Eubanks.

Was in complete shock when most people picked Eubanks to beat groves base on his 2 dominating wins over bums. Groves is far more proven.

Comment

Working...
            X