Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Knockout Artist Golovkin is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You fool! Canelo has always had a very muscular body.
    Every fight he comes into the ring built like a tank. IDK WTF you talking about! You moron!
    Joshua has always been muscular, but everyone says he's on PED's. Say it about the pride of Mexico and already you're a moron, take a look at the shape of his face 10 years ago to today, his jaw definitely got bigger around the time he stuck a beard on it. He used to have a pointed chin now he looks like Randy Couture, notable at least. I actually like the dude, I enjoy his fights, people come out and say way more controversial about boxers on this forum, so I don't no why my observation is crazy left field.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You bet on a draw or the fight going the distance?
      Going past said rounds. Different ppl gave me different rounds. The dumbest i got was all All Canelo had to do was make it past round 6. The furthest bet was Canelo had to make it past round 10... Once round 11 started i won every bet i made
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-06-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Joshua has always been muscular, but everyone says he's on PED's. Say it about the pride of Mexico and already you're a moron, take a look at the shape of his face 10 years ago to today, his jaw definitely got bigger around the time he stuck a beard on it. He used to have a pointed chin now he looks like Randy Couture, notable at least. I actually like the dude, I enjoy his fights, people come out and say way more controversial about boxers on this forum, so I don't no why my observation is crazy left field.
        You do know Canelo did random VADA drug testing and passed everyone of them???? You do know him and GGG just past MULTIPLE at least 6 each random UN announced blood and urine VADA tests???

No??? Didnt think so are you wouldnt say something soo stupid.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-06-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

You stupid mother****er! You clumsy dumb piece of shet! Of course he's gonna gain muscle in the last ten years. He was a 17 year old teenager ten years ago.
          99% of males are gonna gain weight, and their body is gonna mature and develop on its own. If you work out like a beast the way Canelo does then of course your gonna gain muscle mass! That's why as Fighters get older they move up in weight cause their body's develop on its own and they gain weight.
          You must be one of them feminine type of guys who's body never developed and your often confused for a female.... You stupid mother****er!
          Neither Canelo Or Joshua have ever tested positive for any illegal substances! It's dumb ****s like you who like to accuse Fighters of using PED's.
          Now **** off punk and go back to wearing your skinny jeans and your mascara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            No! We heard Canelo wont make it past 4 rounds and GGG will make EASY work out of Canelo. Stop fkn LYING!!!
            How's he lying? Golovkin did walk through Canelo's best shots. Canelo did say he was going to KO Golovkin before the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I got a feeling that GGG is going to maul the diva this time and put her on the canvas.

he is too slow/predictable

that may work on cans, but Canelo is too good for that

the fight will most likely play out similarly..... with Golovkin following Canelo around like a lost puppy while missing wildly, and Canelo dictating the pace and landing the better shots

Canelo UD12

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                You stupid mother****er! You clumsy dumb piece of shet! Of course he's gonna gain muscle in the last ten years. He was a 17 year old teenager ten years ago.
                99% of males are gonna gain weight, and their body is gonna mature and develop on its own. If you work out like a beast the way Canelo does then of course your gonna gain muscle mass! That's why as Fighters get older they move up in weight cause their body's develop on its own and they gain weight.
                You must be one of them feminine type of guys who's body never developed and your often confused for a female.... You stupid mother****er!
                Neither Canelo Or Joshua have ever tested positive for any illegal substances! It's dumb ****s like you who like to accuse Fighters of using PED's.
                Now **** off punk and go back to wearing your skinny jeans and your mascara.
                Judging by the fact you have to resort to insults and swearing, you're the dumb one. Beware getting into a debate with a Canelo fanboy is all I learn't from this debate. You know a forum is based on differing opinions, actually I can tell I'm stretching your intellectual abilities don't bother responding.

Comment

Judging by the fact you have to resort to insults and swearing, you're the dumb one. Beware getting into a debate with a Canelo fanboy is all I learn't from this debate. You know a forum is based on differing opinions, actually I can tell I'm stretching your intellectual abilities don't bother responding.
                  That's right punk! I schooled your ass again?
                  Not get off my dick fool!

Comment

• Lil Irish white boy from Mexico will stop 3G... Adapt and overcome..

GGG is fixing to get dropped and stopped. That lil pink azz Mexican dude is gonna **** GGG up...

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Dude it's because Canelo is an incredible fighter. GGG is obviously amazing but damn, Canelo can flat out fight I was not surprised at all by the fantastic performance of Canelo I maybe expected a little more output which cost him the fight but he did very well. I am excited for the rematch and I can see Canelo winning for sure.
                      Yep. He gets better every fight. All they need is a good strength/conditioning coach to increase his punch output.

Comment

Working...
                      X