NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Bob, appreciate the work brother! Can we get
    David Benavidez vs. Ronald Gavril For fight #4? Was a good one first time around

Comment

Leaderboard up

Usyk-Briedis set the record for highest correct % with 99. The record from last year was 97... for Usyk-Huck.

Still kinda playing around with how to make the table look tolerable. It's a lot of info I put there now, some good and bad comes with that.

Gassiev-Dorticos is a fight that has to be included... putting up now
      You do a lot it looks like.What about less points for Detail like 20-7-3 instead of 20-5-5?Or has that been talked about and rejected?Seems like getting right Method(KO,Dec) should be worth more then scoring just because its not always so great.I mean were just happy when they get right guy lol.

Comment

I lost $40 in the Brush Fantasy Football League

I'm sure my luck will turn around with boxing. Let it ride !
        Two people voted for Bredis how can that be 99%No big deal just somone just posted that it was biggest % ever.Im new on here so no biggie 2 me

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          You do a lot it looks like.What about less points for Detail like 20-7-3 instead of 20-5-5?Or has that been talked about and rejected?Seems like getting right Method(KO,Dec) should be worth more then scoring just because its not always so great.I mean were just happy when they get right guy lol.
          That's not a bad idea. I haven't thought about that aspect of the scoring a lot

Two people voted for Bredis how can that be 99%No big deal just somone just posted that it was biggest % ever.Im new on here so no biggie 2 me
          I save a copy of the thread and poll at the time the first bell rings, and base everything on that copy. In my saved version of the poll, 91 of 92 people picked Usyk. The 10 other votes in the live poll came after I saved and weren't counted.

Comment

Yo bob!

How many fights did we do last year?

I’m trying to divide up my multipliers

Comment

That's not a bad idea. I haven't thought about that aspect of the scoring a lot

I second that motion. That’s not a bad idea at all...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Yo bob!

How many fights did we do last year?

I’m trying to divide up my multipliers
                34 good sir

Comment

BrometheusBob.

Maybe I am mistaken...but are there bonus points for being one of the few (let's say <2%) who correctly predict the outcome (in my case, Dorticos KO 1-4) of a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    BrometheusBob.

Maybe I am mistaken...but are there bonus points for being one of the few (let's say <2%) who correctly predict the outcome (in my case, Dorticos KO 1-4) of a fight?
                    Well you will get 30 points if Dorticos KO 1-4 happens, which is more than other people picking Dorticos would get if that happens.

But there isn't a separate bonus for picking something that few other people pick anymore. Phased that out some time last year.

Comment

Well you will get 30 points if Dorticos KO 1-4 happens, which is more than other people picking Dorticos would get if that happens.

But there isn't a separate bonus for picking something that few other people pick anymore. Phased that out some time last year.
                      Thanks for the answer and your work on the pick em!

Comment

Working...
                      X