This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Conte record against Arsenal has to be worrying Chelsea used to slap them around for fun even that season they finished 10th they still did the double on Arsenal yet Conte only has one win in six
    He has too much respect for them. They're an average Arsenal side.

Then again this is a relatively average Chelsea side.

But Pedro would have had fun out there tonight. Arsenal defended so high and for the most part poorly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jojog88 View Post
      You do know Dundee United arent in the top league in scotland dont ye ?
      Still one of the top teams.

And St Johnstone signed Denny Johnstone on loan from us at the start of the season too.

So yeah

I like Celtic btw, good club.

Comment

• You were right Sparked.. Goretska to Bayern looking more than possible.

Comment

• Wilshere is England's best player. No doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            You were right Sparked.. Goretska to Bayern looking more than possible.
            Foregone conclusion.

And yeah Wilshere deserves all the praise he's getting, he's come back from the brink of obscurity.

Wenger deserves credit too. Mourinho would have binned him as would others.

Good luck to him.

Comment

• Wilshire will probably get injured a minute after he signs a new contract I wouldn't chance it if I was Arsenal, sell him to Liverpool in January for £30M

Comment

• As an Everton fan...

I'm happy with the improvement under Sam Allardyce, regardless of us being on a poor run at the minute. What started off as 5 or whatever unbeaten has now turned into 2 draws and 2 defeats in the last 4. Ah well. The actual performances are much better. Annoys me how petty some of our fans are about Sam and the appointment of Sammy Lee (avid Kopite).

On the transfer front, I'm really hoping we get more in than just this Cenk Tosun fella. Never heard of him before last week, and Turkey is hardly a hotbed for breakout strikers. Allardyce has spoken of wanting a left back of good enough quality to start, and possibly a centre mid. Steven N'Zonzi and Jean Michel Seri the names I've heard. Rumours of Sandro Ramirez going back to Spain likely on loan. I'd be happy with one of those midfielders and a quality left back. Other than that, Tosun is gonna need to hit the ground running or we'll be no better off.

At this point I'd take a top 10 finish and then we need a clearout in the summer. I'd like to see Ross Barkley and Kevin Mirallas gone in this window. Barkley apparently nowhere near match fitness although he recovered from his injury a while back. Mirallas an air-headed diva thinks he's better than he is.

Comment

• Somehow Chelsea pulled a point out of thin air.. Their midfield got run through all night, Arsenal pressed so high and dangerously that their only moments of the game were like few counter attack chances... Maitland-Niles needs to stop that cross, and that penalty was wack, foh here with that. I'll take the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Roy

What's your source saying about Coutinho?

I have it on good authority that he is not injured and will move to Barca very soon
                    Mate, he's desperate to stay apparently but we want rid. My source tells me we think £170m is just too good an offer to turn down for the lad and I agree with that.

Only decision left to make is wether we get rid of him in Jan or respect his desperate wishes to stay till the summer as he believes we're destined to win number 6 this year and doesn't want to miss out on that.

Comment

• ALways liked N'Zonzi, he used to bully us for fun when he was at Blackburn. Wouldn't mind my boy Klopp signing him tbh, our midfield is too nice. No one who'll stick his leg in every now and then.

Still remember when Ross Barkley nearly broke Hendos leg in the derby last season and Hendo was hugging and kissing him at the end of the game. Thought that was disgusting myself, Stevie would have chinned him like he did that big, black 6'8 Andre Bikey back in the days.

Comment

Working...
                      X