Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Dillian Whyte is a Bag of Rotten Cabbage, Just Trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Dillian Whyte is a Bag of Rotten Cabbage, Just Trash

Heavyweight contender Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller doesn't have any problem with WBC champion Deontay Wilder brushing off British fighter Dillian Whyte, who recently became the WBC's top contender. Miller is back in action on Saturday night, when he faces Polish giant Mariusz Wach at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha cabbage reef

Comment

If big baby started calling him beetlejuice he might become my favorite fighter

Comment

whyte vs miller would probably be similar to whyte-chisora fight..two guys that love to come forward.. but seems whyte going the wbc route..not much of a chance anyway but any heavyweight has a decent shot to upset the odds especially a live one
        Last edited by Andre_parker1; 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Hearn should make that fight. Build up Miller for AFTER Wilder so Joshua can regain momentum in case he loses.

Comment

Miller vs whyte as the cofeature to Wilder vs Joshua!

Comment

Miller, 40lbs overweight, struggles with a guy whos coming off a loss in 5,nobody of note on he's record. Calling guys trash. Sad what has happened to US heavyweights.

Comment

Fun fight I guess I prefer guys with genuine talent though as opposed to these guys who block shots with their face.

Comment

Might as well have just titled this “If Deontay doesn’t want Whyte, please can I fight him???”

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    Miller vs whyte as the cofeature to Wilder vs Joshua!
                    And Tyson v Butterbean.........now we're talking!

Comment

Working...
                    X