No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Yeah Pac won. Regardless Floyd cheated anyway.
    Yes he did, with an injured right shoulder to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes he did, with an injured right shoulder to boot.
      Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOO. YOU STILL BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH YOU?

MAYBE VARDIGAR OR WHATEVR HIS NAME WILL. ASK HIM!!!Lmaoooooo!

Go check the video above. It's set up now. Put it in slow mo. See how your author got it wrong. LMAOOO!
        This will be a constant reminder how you flip flopped.

I gave you a shot at redemption. You blew it, but now I'm giving you another way in. Go forth and try to dance with my gatekeeper Vadrigar. Defeat him, and only then will get near the Pink Flip Flops that will cleanse your lost honor hahaha!! Get to work! Vadrigar awaits your sorry ass clown hahaha!

Below is my olive branch that you wasted. A reminder what has been taken for granted by you hahaha!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Travesty, travesty, travesty,

When will you ever learn..

As I said, Your witch hunt might all be debunked. All it takes is for you to wear those Flip Flops. It's just a simple request from a man who saw you quack in battle.

Now, will you suck it up and wear it for your lost honor? Or will you continue whining like a biatch. As I've said life has consequences, I got you in my cross hairs and you fell flat in your face, now if you want this to keep going. All I'm asking is for you to wear those pink Flip Flops. Simple really.

Comment

This will be a constant reminder how you flip flopped.

I gave you a shot at redemption. You blew it, but now I'm giving you another way in. Go forth and try to dance with my gatekeeper Vadrigar. Defeat him, and only then will get near the Pink Flip Flops that will cleanse your lost honor hahaha!! Get to work! Vadrigar awaits your sorry ass clown hahaha!

Below is my olive branch that you wasted. A reminder what has been taken for granted by you hahaha!!
          Dude, you already saw the humiliation I put your vardigrar through.

He's just a troll. Do you think he's going to stop me from owning you over and over again.

I offered the both of you a handicap match in the dome, and you both declined me. So he gets put on ignore, and I'll stay in MY thread beating up on you until one of you grows some balls to meet me in the dome.

How does that sound?

Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Dude, you already saw the humiliation I put your vardigrar through.

He's just a troll.
            Do you think he's going to stop me from owning you over and over again.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend
            Humiliation you did to Vadrigar? He's just a troll?

Didn't see any humiliation there. All I saw is you getting desperate and about to cry lol

Have you forgotten how you are a Troll and considering Vadrigar a troll only shows how blinded you are of what is your true nature. I smell quack. You can't even dance with my gatekeeper. I dunno you smell like C U N T at this point.

You are losing a chance at redemption. I suggest you don't waste it Troll the Deserter.

Anyway, let's get in to serious business. You are, as I've exposed here a deserter, the worst kind of shame given to a soldier. Your path to me is to get to Vadrigar. Get to work if your serious of redemption.

Here's a reminder below:

To explain it further, You went into battle with your fellow soldiers, moving forward to the fray..the thing is Your fellow soldiers marched forward, while you decided to play dead to duck your way to a possible death. Then when the dust settled and the battle was over. You comeback up tells your fellow soldiers let's go on and fight!

That's what you did here my friend, You conveniently left when the going gets rough.. You can't just fight back on when the battle has already been won. It's not how the world works bud. At this point It will be silly for me to give you another go after this cowardly act that shows your lack of character. But, will see.

Maybe, as I've said, if you can wear those pink Flip Flops first as a jesture of failure. I might give you a shot so you'll have a new lease in your credibility. Wear it first, then I'll think about crushing you one more time. Simple really.

How can you expect me to see you as a man of honor when you suck at understanding the rules of life. There are precedents of the events that transpired. There are consequences to your actions. You fuvked up. You didn't man up for your mistakes, now I only need you to acknowledge that by wearing this Pink Flip-Flops and only then we can build some credibility back in your broken rep, and definitely move forward with this charade. All it takes is for you to wear this Flip-Flops and I'll get down to it as I will easily debunk those frozen photos of yours.

Wear those Flip Flops, and you can gain enough credibility back to yourself. Simple as that. But, I doubt you have it in you. You are too much of a wuzz..

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
            RIP TROLL DESERTER

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-30-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Have you forgotten how you are a Troll and considering Vadrigar a troll only shows how blinded you are of what is your true nature. I smell quack. You can't even dance with my gatekeeper. I dunno you smell like C U N T at this point.

You are losing a chance at redemption. I suggest you don't waste it Troll the Deserter.

Anyway, let's get in to serious business. You are, as I've exposed here a deserter, the worst kind of shame given to a soldier. Your path to me is to get to Vadrigar. Get to work if your serious of redemption.

Here's a reminder below:

To explain it further, You went into battle with your fellow soldiers, moving forward to the fray..the thing is Your fellow soldiers marched forward, while you decided to play dead to duck your way to a possible death. Then when the dust settled and the battle was over. You comeback up tells your fellow soldiers let's go on and fight!

That's what you did here my friend, You conveniently left when the going gets rough.. You can't just fight back on when the battle has already been won. It's not how the world works bud. At this point It will be silly for me to give you another go after this cowardly act that shows your lack of character. But, will see.

Maybe, as I've said, if you can wear those pink Flip Flops first as a jesture of failure. I might give you a shot so you'll have a new lease in your credibility. Wear it first, then I'll think about crushing you one more time. Simple really.

How can you expect me to see you as a man of honor when you suck at understanding the rules of life. There are precedents of the events that transpired. There are consequences to your actions. You fuvked up. You didn't man up for your mistakes, now I only need you to acknowledge that by wearing this Pink Flip-Flops and only then we can build some credibility back in your broken rep, and definitely move forward with this charade. All it takes is for you to wear this Flip-Flops and I'll get down to it as I will easily debunk those frozen photos of yours.

Wear those Flip Flops, and you can gain enough credibility back to yourself. Simple as that. But, I doubt you have it in you. You are too much of a wuzz..

RIP TROLL DESERTER

I don't read your essays. They have no value.

Do you want to be reminded of how your videos went down the drain?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Vardigrar agrees that the punch didn't land....but he isn't sure what punch you were talking about, so he mistakenly said another one didn't land. OOPS! LMAOOOOO!

Two bumbling idiots. You should wear those flip flops together, fun boys!

Comment

I don't read your essays. They have no value.

Do you want to be reminded of how your videos went down the drain?

[B]
                Yeah keep on ducking hahaha! That's what your good at anyway.

Go on and duck some more hahaha!

1-0 VADRIGAR FOR THE WIN

TRAVESTYNY FOLDS

# My Videos are fort knox air tight.

# Vadrigar owns your soul lololololol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-30-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Yeah keep on ducking hahaha! That's what your good at anyway.

Go on and duck some more hahaha!

1-0 VADRIGAR FOR THE WIN

TRAVESTYNY FOLDS

# My Videos are fort knox air tight.

# Vadrigar owns your soul lololololol
                  Rightttttt.

I own both of your souls. It aint hard to tell, biotch. That's why you duck me

Your boy ADP02 is about to get smashed in the dome. Why won't Spoon23 and Vadrigar. step up. I'll do a match both of you against me. Unbiased judges. Come on, fun boys. STEP UP!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Rightttttt.

I own both of your souls. It aint hard to tell, biotch. That's why you duck me

Your boy ADP02 is about to get smashed in the dome. Why won't Spoon23 and Vadrigar. step up. I'll do a match both of you against me. Unbiased judges. Come on, fun boys. STEP UP!
                    lololololololololol

Only in your head kid. Only in your head.

Comment

lololololololololol

Only in your head kid. Only in your head.

That was you after your more accurate poll.

While all of us wondered if you would make it through your Ban. LMAOOO!

Comment

Working...
                      X