Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the VERY first time you ever came?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the VERY first time you ever came?.

Yes yes I know it's Alexkids territory but I'm just wondering...

I remember when I was about 10 years old or say and I've been whackin off using my dad's nudie mags, but I never came until one day when I went up stair and whacked off and then my tamales suddenly heaved and spit on my dad's magazine...I freakin shake and my legs buckled. And I almost freaked out. I thought that was my brain. ( I never put the magazine back in with the rest, Iripped it apart a threw it away....like a few blocks from home..)

Yea, I felt like I had to pee and I said fuk it I'm just going to go with it, so I letter rip without holding back, squirted a little drop.

Comment

somewhat, i remember i was like holy fuk what just happened

Comment

I thought my dick was messed up the first time I came

Comment

Holy ****...is this really something all guys remember? I know I remember.

Comment

I remember. I was wrestling with my Pillows.

I then sorta started experimenting. I had a hardon. I rubbed up with the pillows under neath me.

This is a new sensation.

I sat back and started whacking the pillows on my wang.

Not shortly after i came in my trousers.

It felt good.

At that time i didnt know that my pecker was spitting out semen.

It wasnt until 20 or so wanks whilst completley naked rubbing up on my pillow that i was watching my self orgasm when i witnessed my pecker spitting out semen.

I was scared. I thought i should stop because that could have been one of my kids. I thought i was wasting semen and it would run out.

I tried to stop. I was about 12 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              I remember. I was wrestling with my Pillows.
              I then sorta started experimenting. I had a hardon. I rubbed up with the pillows under neatn.
              I was scared. I thought i should stop because that could have been one of my kids.
              I tried to stop. I was about 12 yrs old

Comment

it felt I discovered the greatest thing in the world, I didn't need a girl just a my hand and a magazine with a girl showing at least some cleavage or a button cheek and it was on, then I said to myself...wait a minute I could use lotion omg! I'm a genius

Comment

LOL. It almost sounds like a romantic story like your first kiss or something but in my case, it was probably in the bathroom while my brother's and sisters pounded on the door asking what I was doing in there and to hurry up.

Comment

My friends in middle school told me how to jack off during lunch and I tried it in the bathroom when I got home, after 5 minutes I got bored and didn't try it for a while after that.

Then one day there was like this britney spears marathon on MTV, my parents were at work and so I tried it again. After like 10 minutes, in the middle of oops I did it again, I had this weird sensation like I was going to piss but I didn't stop cuz it felt kinda good.

At the end i'm like oh ****, I just pissed myself, I didn't know I actually came lol, when I put it together a while after and succesfully re-enacted the procedure, that began my endless marathon of sodomy and perversion that continues today. My balls were never the same again.

Comment

Working...
                    X