Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body-Cam Footage of Police Officer Unjustly Arresting Black Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a c*nt. Did he taser the daughter? Her leg was just flailing around, she even tried to quell the situation with her mum and got on the ground when asked to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      How in gods name can you say that racism has been ignored when it has been literally blasted into the minds of Americans by the media every single day for the last 10 years or so? When did racism STOP being a huge talking point for the media in the US?

You know what else is rampant in America and all over the world? *******s. And racists are just certain types of *******s and no matter how much you whine, complain and riot, you will never change the way those people think. Thats the problem with the media shoving racism down our throats whenever possible. That sensationalist racism coverage just keeps different races at eachother's throats. Seems to me like forgetting about racism and not using it as a justification for anyone who has a differing opinion than yours may actually be helpful.
      I don't know what media you were watching, but, as far as I can tell you from my experiences, racism didn't reach its current coverage status until the emergence of Donald Trump and the alt-right.

Coverage of racism began heating up with the killing of Black people by police officers, but it didn't truly reach full mainstream exposure until Trump began calling Mexicans rapists and criminals, among the many controversial comments he has made.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
        I don't know what media you were watching, but, as far as I can tell you from my experiences, racism didn't reach its current coverage status until the emergence of Donald Trump and the alt-right.

Coverage of racism began heating up with the killing of Black people by police officers, but it didn't truly reach full mainstream exposure until Trump began calling Mexicans rapists and criminals, among the many controversial comments he has made.
        Sorry buddy, but the killing of black men by police officers has been happening for much longer than you are referring to. So has killings between police and white men / hispanics / asians and any other group and vice versa. Funny that it started to escalate IN THE MEDIA when Obama took office and started supporting these groups. They got an endorsement from the ****ing President of the United States that their actions were correct and they were courageous leaders after BLM formed and also spoke on white on black crime cases before they even went to trial (like Zimmermann / Martin). This is extremely unprofessional for ANY politician who knows the law to do and many people thought it was race bating. This is the type of crap that was tearing people apart before the election cycle so dont even blame this on Trump.

That's not all the media has claimed trump to be. They also claimed he is: ****phobic, sexist, Islamophobic , transphobic, xenophobic, hydrophobic (probably) and every other name in their Big Book of Liberal Buzzwords, not because it is true, but very simply because they hate him and they wanted him to lose.

And by the way, he never called all Mexicans rapists, he said that Mexico was not sending their brightest citizens over and instead, sending over rapists and drug dealers, which is actually very true (google it). Obviously not all of them are and he never meant it like that, it was the media that spun this against him, like they do every single time he tweets. Its a little ridiculous at this point.

Comment

Did you watch the whole video? Fat woman had warrants which is why she was arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Did you watch the whole video? Fat woman had warrants which is why she was arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              She's not the right race for you to laugh at, aye?

It's only funny if it's a white dude getting savagely sucker punched. Derp duurrr duurrrr "he greeted him with a straight right"! Dat's so funny!

Yet when a sow with warrants gets arrested (although unjustly detained, and handcuffed - yes), with no violent attack - "what an idiot of a racist cop"!

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                She's not the right race for you to laugh at, aye?

It's only funny if it's a white dude getting savagely sucker punched. Derp duurrr duurrrr "he greeted him with a straight right"! Dat's so funny!

Yet when a sow with warrants gets arrested (although unjustly detained, and handcuffed - yes), with no violent attack - "what an idiot of a racist cop"!
                look at this loser stalking me in threads. Get a life buddy. Take your racist garbage elsewhere man. This is the last response you'll get from me. SMH, trolling idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  look at this loser stalking me in threads. Get a life buddy. Take your racist garbage elsewhere man. This is the last response you'll get from me. SMH, trolling idiot
                  Uhh, I just clicked on a thread, and ur response was the most recent.

It just surprised me your contrasting responses.

Old small White dude gets sucker punched by fat thug twice his size - "Derr derrrrr hahah he greeted dat fool with a straight right"!

Fat sow gets unjustly arrested - "cop is a racist idiot."

Hahah you are pathetic scum of society - most likely got that head thumped as a kid.

You're the racist PoS.

I'v literally said NOTHING racist - nor revel in joy over somebody twice another's size sucker punching said small person.

You are just a special snowflake social justice warrior punk made bytch who looks for racism where there is none.
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 01-27-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                    Sorry buddy, but the killing of black men by police officers has been happening for much longer than you are referring to. So has killings between police and white men / hispanics / asians and any other group and vice versa. Funny that it started to escalate IN THE MEDIA when Obama took office and started supporting these groups. They got an endorsement from the ****ing President of the United States that their actions were correct and they were courageous leaders after BLM formed and also spoke on white on black crime cases before they even went to trial (like Zimmermann / Martin). This is extremely unprofessional for ANY politician who knows the law to do and many people thought it was race bating. This is the type of crap that was tearing people apart before the election cycle so dont even blame this on Trump.

That's not all the media has claimed trump to be. They also claimed he is: ****phobic, sexist, Islamophobic , transphobic, xenophobic, hydrophobic (probably) and every other name in their Big Book of Liberal Buzzwords, not because it is true, but very simply because they hate him and they wanted him to lose.

And by the way, he never called all Mexicans rapists, he said that Mexico was not sending their brightest citizens over and instead, sending over rapists and drug dealers, which is actually very true (google it). Obviously not all of them are and he never meant it like that, it was the media that spun this against him, like they do every single time he tweets. Its a little ridiculous at this point.
                    I never said that police officers killing Black people was a recent occurrence. Of course it has always happened, but increased media exposure didn't occur because of Obama "supporting" groups; media exposure increased because technology enabled average citizens to capture what police officers did, and share it in a way that mankind has never been able to do so before. When you can easily pull out a smartphone, and upload/stream a video of what's occurring in front of you, it will have the effect of "viral" videos, which in turn receive news coverage.

On average, immigrants (including illegal immigrants) have a lower crime rate than natural-born American citizens, so, no, what you (and Trump) said isn't true. In fact, a Google search brings this up, just from yesterday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...rime.html?_r=0

Trump has earned his reputation as racist/bigot. If anything, the media should have made a bigger deal about all he said, instead of allowing it to go on for as long as it did (and continues to do so.)

We can agree to disagree, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
                      I never said that police officers killing Black people was a recent occurrence. Of course it has always happened, but increased media exposure didn't occur because of Obama "supporting" groups; media exposure increased because technology enabled average citizens to capture what police officers did, and share it in a way that mankind has never been able to do so before. When you can easily pull out a smartphone, and upload/stream a video of what's occurring in front of you, it will have the effect of "viral" videos, which in turn receive news coverage.

On average, immigrants (including illegal immigrants) have a lower crime rate than natural-born American citizens, so, no, what you (and Trump) said isn't true. In fact, a Google search brings this up, just from yesterday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...rime.html?_r=0

Trump has earned his reputation as racist/bigot. If anything, the media should have made a bigger deal about all he said, instead of allowing it to go on for as long as it did (and continues to do so.)

We can agree to disagree, I suppose.
                      Technology has nothing to do with it. The same technology that shows cops killing black people (in most cases under justified conditions) also shows them killing white people and all other races of suspects that they encounter. The problem is that there is a huge disproportion between the coverage of white on black crime as opposed to black on white crime. If a white cop shoots a black person, the media tells us automatically that it was because of racism. The footage is out there that shows all sides committing racism against others, yet the cases of white on black crime make up almost all the coverage of racism in the american media. The only times the media covers black on white hate crimes is when it is so outrageous and over the top that they have absolutely no choice but to cover it ( Like the 4 Chicago thugs kidnapping & torturing a handicapped guy on Facebook live). If it had been white people doing that to a handicapped black kid, there would probably be countrywide rioting.

Comment

Working...
                      X