Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha AB Talking Some Cents

That's not really his Twitter, is it?

Comment

They really bout to let that man fight a light weight who moved up in weight they funny as ****!!!!
      The f.ck is broner talking about? Marquez vs Mayweather?

Comment

You know **** is serious when AB is the voice of reason

Comment

I hate when people act like weight is THAT important in deaths of fighters. If weight was that much of a factor in boxing deaths HW would be the most prolific division for ring deaths. I suspect making weight is the most important factor or among them with weight being far down on the list of reasons fighters get injured.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            This guy is a moron. Brook started at middleweight not lightweight. This is the same guy who has missed weight several times and put other fighters health in danger by not making weight and fighting anyways. Ask Escobedo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              No one reasonable would take AB's advice on anything except wasting money, police procedure while being arrested & under performing on expectations.

Comment

I wonder what he was asking for a fight vs Pacquaio that they had to kill the fight. Arum stated that Broner was asking for ridiculous money that nobody could afford to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I hate when people act like weight is THAT important in deaths of fighters. If weight was that much of a factor in boxing deaths HW would be the most prolific division for ring deaths. I suspect making weight is the most important factor or among them with weight being far down on the list of reasons fighters get injured.
                  hw are fighting hw tho....

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    hw are fighting hw tho....
                    but the weight difference is 20-50 lbs sometimes

Comment

Working...
                    X