No announcement yet.

What to do when your girl is ignoring you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
    Are you ****ing ******ed? How is hanging with other women and her seeing it going to help the situation when he cheated? That's just going to reinforce in her mind that he is a player and he will most likely cheat again. That will end of whatever little chance he was at this point.
    You sir are an alpha among betas.

Are you ****ing ******ed? How is hanging with other women and her seeing it going to help the situation when he cheated? That's just going to reinforce in her mind that he is a player and he will most likely cheat again. That will end of whatever little chance he was at this point.
    also, lol

The low votes of confidence only make me want to fight harder.

Comment

Are you ****ing ******ed?
      Are you like five years old? Name calling because you don't agree with someone else's method?

How is hanging with other women and her seeing it going to help the situation when he cheated?
      Now you are asking the relevant question. Women are competitive and territorial. Hanging out with friends and chicks don't mean anything. All it means he doesn't have her on his mind and having fun. The thing she wants more than anything at this time is to see him suffer, but seeing him having fun will eat at her heart and create jealousy, which will be a useful emotion if he really wants her back. In fact, if she's ignoring him this will get her attention without him actually begging.

That's just going to reinforce in her mind that he is a player and he will most likely cheat again. That will end of whatever little chance he was at this point.
      This is the thing, women don't think like that (that is you thinking for the woman). A woman doesn't really care much if you cheat, per se; they are more upset at the other women trespassing on their property. That's why 8/10 they will go after the other woman. Cheating is just an excuse if she really wants to dump your @ss. In that case, you will never win her back. Dude cheated already, believe me, the last thing he wants to do is look pathetic as if he can't do without her. Any woman still in a relationship after the man has cheated is because she wants to be there and not because of anything the man said or did. She will pretend it is because of what you said or did because by her doing this she gets to have you by the sack. The day you let a woman feel you don't have options is the end of you in that relationship. This is why nice guy finishes last. You sound like a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Now you are asking the relevant question. Women are competitive and territorial. Hanging out with friends and chicks don't mean anything. All it means he doesn't have her on his mind and having fun. The thing she wants more than anything at this time is to see him suffer, but seeing him having fun will eat at her heart and create jealousy, which will be a useful emotion if he really wants her back. In fact, if she's ignoring him this will get her attention without him actually begging.

This is the thing, women don't think like that (that is you thinking for the woman). A woman doesn't really care much if you cheat, per se; they are more upset at the other women trespassing on their property. That's why 8/10 they will go after the other woman. Cheating is just an excuse if she really wants to dump your @ss. In that case, you will never win her back. Dude cheated already, believe me, the last thing he wants to do is look pathetic as if he can't do without her. Any woman still in a relationship after the man has cheated is because she wants to be there and not because of anything the man said or did. She will pretend it is because of what you said or did because by her doing this she gets to have you by the sack. The day you let a woman feel you don't have options is the end of you in that relationship. This is why nice guy finishes last. You sound like a nice guy.
        You're playing way too much mind games at this point. Your advice would be good if he was single trying to pick up a particular girl that he wanted out of a group of women but that's not the case here. They've been with each other, know each other, and have a emotional connection with each other so what's the point of playing these childish mind games and making things more complicated when all he wants is to have her back? Sounds like you've never had a real relationship before or childish ones with mind games. Being a man means admitting you **** up and handle the consequences that come with it.

Comment

You sound like a phaggot. You cheat on a girl you "love" and wonder how to make her stop ignoring you. Move on she doesn't want your dumb ass
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 06-04-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Cave her fuckin face in and she'll see how much you love her and take you back!!

Comment

You're playing way too much mind games at this point. Your advice would be good if he was single trying to pick up a particular girl that he wanted out of a group of women but that's not the case here. They've been with each other, know each other, and have a emotional connection with each other so what's the point of playing these childish mind games and making things more complicated when all he wants is to have her back? Sounds like you've never had a real relationship before or childish ones with mind games. Being a man means admitting you **** up and handle the consequences that come with it.
              I have been in a 18 year relationship, dude. Been with 50+ women. Some while i am still in my long-term relationship. Sometimes, i carry more than two relationships at a time. Every relationship is mind games, believe that. I have slept with other men' women because of ****ery like this- a dude thinks he knows women. It is being the best you can be without her. Why you think the number one turn off for a woman is needy men? Never think for a woman. Let her do her thinking. Why do you think plenty people stay out of domestic issues involving their friends and relatives? It is not because of the man, it is because of the women. Women will always do want they want, because they are fully aware they control sex. All the man has is his mind and how to keep her guessing and wanting him. The moment you become pathetic-beggy and needy, she no longer wants you, for you become boring and she is on to the next excitement. Don't believe her friends and relatives are not giving her advice on how to hold you by the sack; your plan is make sure you still have them where they belong. If they had history, dude need not remind her of anything. She will remember that all on her own. All dude need to do is not look pathetic or beg for anything, because as i said, if she wants back in, she will come back in.

I am leaving you with tried and true methods. It is either you take or leave it.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  The sad thing about this clapping is, the advice he has given you is the one that you probably have been trying already and it is not working. Dude, just let the ****ing girl go, because if even if you beg and she comes back (not because of the begging as i stated) she will leave you again. You don't have what it takes to hold a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    The sad thing about this clapping is, the advice he has given you is the one that you probably have been trying already and it is not working. Dude, just let the ****ing girl go, because if even if you beg and she comes back (not because of the begging as i stated) she will leave you again. You don't have what it takes to hold a woman.
                    You don't listen very well do you? How many times have I already said that I made up my mind about what I wanted?

Comment

What Don said

**** one of her friends..guarantee she'll say something... Works all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X