Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which [Highly Ranked] undefeated fighters will LOSE their "0" in 2016?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder - loses to Tyson Fury, Klitschko, AJ, Povetkin, and Ortiz IMO. His only good win is Stiverne (who was overrated). Also, I'm of the opinion that Malik Scott took a dive.

Garcia - Loses to a lot of welterweights, IMO.

Brook - I think he will lose to Errol Spence Jr. (if it happens)
    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 12-28-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Ward won't lose though because he won't be fighting Kovalev, he'll fight two bums and fake an injury and retire.
      I'd be willing to make a year long avatar bet that doesn't happen.

I think its a fair assessment he takes a "bum" out next go around cuz its obvious to see thats what they've been trying very hard to do based on rumors & canceled fights, but after that I think there is gonna be a fight vs Shabranskyy, Chilemba, Barrera or at least a Gonzalez or some legit top ten 175lb guy. And for sure HBO isn't gonna let him off of fighting Kovalev.

Comment

lol ggg is not going lose......he'll be bum-hunting like usual in 2016.

Comment

Kovalev and Chocolatito should be added before Ward and rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            It all depends on Kovalev IMO.

If he comes to fight all guns blazing (and we all know the Pimp will try to wind Kovalev up in the build up) then Stevenson might land that hail mary.

If he fights him cool and calculated (and I have doubts he will, because Sergey seems to genuinely dislike the ****) then it's night night Adonis.

As for Ward, Kovalev will keep him at bay all night, I doubt Ward's usual tactics will work on Kovalev. I also think Ward might have faded significantly during that long lay off. I disagree with people who say this is a 50-50 fight.

In not so many words, I think Stevenson has a better chance of beating Kovalev than Ward, even if it's only a punchers chance.

As for the topic, Thurman will lose his 0 next year IMO.
            So you're suggesting that Ward would have to be the aggressor if they fought?

Comment

I will say Ward, because he is signed to fight Kovolev in the fall..

The other fighters, I got no idea if they will fight anyone dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                So you're suggesting that Ward would have to be the aggressor if they fought?
                He'd have to bully the bully. But he's not strong or big enough to do that against Kovalev.

Comment

If Ward vs Kovalev happen, Kovalev loses his 0. If Canelo vs GGG happen, I want to lean towards Canelo but first I need to see more of him at 160 and not against Rosado. If he only fights Rosado and some other club fighter and then GGG, i'll lean towards GGG winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Kovalev and Chocolatito should be added before Ward and rigondeaux
                    Agreed. If Ward and Kov fight I have that as a loss for Kovalev. I don't think many of the others on there are either going to lose or take any risks. The talented ones won't lose and the hype jobs are going to be kept safe.

Comment

Once again guys, Kovalev was totally forgotten about. I apologize for that. I left Gonzalez out for Postol. Gonzalez is a great little fighter but there ain't anyone elite in his division that are a major threat to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X