Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better rapper Dizzee Rascal or Biggie Smalls?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better rapper Dizzee Rascal or Biggie Smalls?.

It's a tight one.

Obviously Dizzee has the better speed of delivery and overall has the better flow. I think Biggie has the more unique voice.

Dizzee covers a broader range of topics in his songs whereas Biggie was a more one dimensional character.

Overall Dizzee is the more dynamic rapper compared to the more basic ABC kind of guy in Biggie, however Biggie gets the extra point for being deceased.

Dizzee Rascal
    36.36%
    Biggie Smalls
    63.64%

Tupac is the greatest. P4P #1. B.I.G. is P4P #2. So my choice is obviously Biggie. There are no rappers today that could go toe to toe with Pac and Big.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Tupac is the greatest. P4P #1. B.I.G. is P4P #2. So my choice is obviously Biggie. There are no rappers today that could go toe to toe with Pac and Big.
      Did you listen to the songs I posted?. Biggie Smalls sounds slow and boring by comparison.

Comment

Dizzee for his verbal athleticism

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          You made the schoolboy error of believing in hype.
          Ask yourself why you think the two best ever rappers are dead.

Comment

Grime can suck a dick. Its dated so fast, Biggie's music has aged so much better. I always find thats a good way of measuring quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Did you listen to the songs I posted?. Biggie Smalls sounds slow and boring by comparison.
              I listened to them. Both of them are really good songs. There are just a lot more songs that B.I.G. Has that are better.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                Grime can suck a dick. Its dated so fast, Biggie's music has aged so much better. I always find thats a good way of measuring quality.
                You my friend are bonkers:

Comment

Hahaha brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                    I think it's one of the worst new(ish) genres in quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X