Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will tarnish a fighters legacy more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda only counts in fantasy land. Marquez KOD Manny, not floyd.
    Exactly, Manny was sleeping on the canvas, not floyd

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
      umm that's not quite what he meant. you missed the punchline on that one. Nice try though!

Comment

OP is pathetic. You literally talk more about May than about Pac. Mayweather is your secret crush and he turned you down?
        And to every obsessed May hater: If you buy his PPVs you pay for him. You buy his new coat, his new car, his new house, jewellery etc... But you are too dumb to realize. If you really hate the guy, the best (for you and worst for him) to not buy his PPVs, or not even watch his fights and not talk about him. Just ignore him if you don't like him, he is all about attention and money, IMO he is very happy that there are thousands of inbreds in the world like the OP who keep his name hotter and hotter with their hating while keep watching and buying his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
          Wow. You really are that stupid. I'm not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            OP is pathetic. You literally talk more about May than about Pac. Mayweather is your secret crush and he turned you down?
            And to every obsessed May hater: If you buy his PPVs you pay for him. You buy his new coat, his new car, his new house, jewellery etc... But you are too dumb to realize. If you really hate the guy, the best (for you and worst for him) to not buy his PPVs, or not even watch his fights and not talk about him. Just ignore him if you don't like him, he is all about attention and money, IMO he is very happy that there are thousands of inbreds in the world like the OP who keep his name hotter and hotter with their hating while keep watching and buying his fights.
            That's the truth. why do floyd haters continue to support him financially and buy his PPVs? I know that people who don't like manny simply don't buy his PPVs or support him in any way. But when its floyd they buy everything. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              Angry little fella arnt you? Cant use youre real account? Poor thing. Can i ask you one question? Did i mention Manny Or Floyd? hmmmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                umm that's not quite what he meant. you missed the punchline on that one. Nice try though!
                Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                Wow. You really are that stupid. I'm not surprised.
                well he did just call Dunn a pactard on the other thread, lol.
                Last edited by Mayabang; 09-16-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

nothing can tarnish a legacy worse than walking to the ring with Justin Bieber

Comment

nothing can tarnish a legacy worse than your own trainer claiming that your strength coach was giving you suspicious substances for years on end without explaining what it was

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      nothing can tarnish a legacy worse than walking to the ring with Justin Bieber
                      omg that cracked me up!

Comment

Working...
                      X