Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct TV, unlike Xfinity shows live East Coast Boxing feeds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct TV, unlike Xfinity shows live East Coast Boxing feeds!

I have a question for the guys on the west coast with Xfinity (Comcast). When they show a regular Showtime boxing card, do you have to wait till 11PM to watch it in HD? I know a year ago that was the case and if you wanted to see the live card at 8PM, you had to watch it in SD. Is that still the case? There was a lot of backlash when fans wanted to see the Canelo/Trout fight and had to wait till 11PM. I moved over to Direct TV because of that issue since Direct TV shows Showtime cards in HD live at 8PM PST. Is that still an issue with Xfinity (Comcast)?
    Last edited by richardt; 09-10-2014, 05:45 PM.

Bumped because I changed my wording.

Comment

Ya, it was annoying. I have Charter now and they show it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        Ya, it was annoying. I have Charter now and they show it live.
        Unless Xfinity has changed, it makes no sense for me to go back to them. I called them and the supervisior had no clue about the complaints, even though they are all over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Unless Xfinity has changed, it makes no sense for me to go back to them. I called them and the supervisior had no clue about the complaints, even though they are all over the internet.
          It hasnt changed.My parents still have them.

Comment

Direct TV

Direct TV is only 19.99 a month for a limited time, includes free movie channels for 3 months, free sunday ticket, and free installation / no activation

855-972-2764 for Direct TV, Get set up today! Free installation and movies for 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by DirectTV View Post
              Direct TV is only 19.99 a month for a limited time, includes free movie channels for 3 months, free sunday ticket, and free installation / no activation

855-972-2764 for Direct TV, Get set up today! Free installation and movies for 3 months!
              Damn this account popped up fast.

Comment

Working...
              X