No announcement yet.

All aboard The Soto Karass express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard The Soto Karass express!

Not had one of these in a while but here is to hoping The Mexican Terminator puts a beating on Anabolic Bertoids!

Berto is a bum ass drugs cheat, nothing but bad for boxing.

Lets get behind the always game, exciting Mexican warrior and hope he puts a beating on this clown and sends him into retirement.

Don't know about you but I don't want to see Berto's ugly ass in anymore big fights.

Will laugh so hard if Karass beats him more impressively than Guerrero as well as Aydin. Karass vs Mayweather May 5 2014

No. Limited fighters like Soto-Karass are part of the reason Berto was so hyped up in the first place. Berto will be exposed again. I just don't think it will happen this Saturday.

Comment

Anabolic Bertoids vs Jesus Soto BumAss

Battle of the Gatekeepers

Comment

I can see here the next opponent for Mr. Mayweather jaja.
        War Soto-Karass

Comment

I'm down

Comment

win or lose, the guy is in good scraps.

the first mike jones fight was awesome. maidana fight was awesome. alfonzo gomez fight was awesome. david estrada, carson jones. i could go on. he's never in bad fights, other than the second mike jones fight, but that was mike jones fault. i honestly ahven't watched that fight since it happened.

berto's been in some great ones, too. ortiz, guerrero, and collazo were classics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Anabolic Bertoids vs Jesus Soto BumAss

Battle of the Gatekeepers

straight up. the winner will get a big fight, lose, and the guy who beats him will get a seven figure payday.

Comment

Karass is limited but he has a very good engine and is tough as hell. I admire any man with such heart.
                I thought he boxed very intelligently for once against Aydin and stuck to his gameplan well.

Expect Berto to grind him down but I'll sure as hell be rooting for Karass to do a number on him.

Comment

karass is a durable guy unless berto get's him out early i think karass will overwhelm him which is why i'm picking karass.

Comment

Could be really competitive if the referee actually puts his foot down and doesn't allow Berto to coast rounds through excessive clinching. Not that it will happen, but Berto is limited enough and Karass is durable enough to make a good, competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X