Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this statement true? Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this statement true? Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are

You have/had the likes of ETA/IRA in recent memory as well.. so how was that possible??

It is all very well to say this ancient faith is being hijacked by crackpots.
    But the unavoidable truth was voiced by Abdulrahman Al-Rashed, boss of the Saudi-owned news channel, Al Arabiya after 9/11.

“It is a fact that not all Muslims are terrorists,” he said.

“But it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.”

He has never been forgiven for his honesty.

This is the quote i am going on about here..

Now don't get me wrong.. living in England i reguarly read about Asian gangs (mainly of pakistani origin/reportedly muslims) in the media.. who setup young girls 13-15 groom them with drugs/drink and do absolutely sickening things to them..

Are they the only ones doing this or is it the media wanting to portray it in that way.. seriously over the past 3 or so months.. i have heard about Asian gangs like this in the paper/on the news etc. I'd love nothing more than to torture these ****s.. but does it mean every one of them is some how a pervert trying to groom young kids??

Now i have met/work with many Asians and you know some annoy the **** out of me and come of as incredibly ignorant.. and some i like.. it's no different to any other people i meet in the country

Besides wasn't the biggest terrorist attack in Europe in recent memory done by Anders Breivik? was he muslim? no.. apparently he read alot about the EDL. It really seems like the media is back on the offensive to try and push the general public against muslims
    yes
    52.38%
    no
    47.62%
    Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 05-27-2013, 01:41 PM.

Guess it depends on the classification/definition of terrorist. Are drug cartels terrorists?

Comment

I disagree. I think that Islamic terror is the largest single grouping, but overall is less than 50% of terror.

Comment

The Muslim diaspora in Britain comprises mainly of South Asians; Pakistani and Bengali Islamic adherents. The problem here is that the Pakistanis import extremely tribal and backward habits which are culturally alarming; forceable veiling of women, incestral marriages, and so forth. If you compare that with the largest group of Muslims in the States (I think the Iranians in the state of California) you find stark contrast in a highly distinguished group of people. The problem with the term 'Asian' where Britain is concerned is that this also includes British Sikhs **Indian) who the Brits are highly indebted to for their huge contribution to economy, military warfare in the world wars, and so on.

Comment

What's a 'terriorist'?

Comment

I would be interested to know which part of Britain you are from?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              What's a 'terriorist'?
              An expert on Yorkshire terriers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                What's a 'terriorist'?
                Exactly.

Ask an Afghan and an Iraqi and they'll have a whole list of names belonging to the US, UK etc.

Not to mention that most of the terrorists that are Muslim, tend to do it for political reasons involving their nations being invaded and occupied. Try watching your mother/sister get raped, children beating, or fathers tortured, then see whether being a terrorist sounds like a bad idea or not.

@OP check; http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not...s-are-muslims/
                http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
                http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/upd...ks-by-muslims/

Comment

I don't know but they're abusing the religious freedom loophole we have. Go to the dozens of other Islamic countries if you want your women walking around covered up in beekeeper suits.

Comment

The United States government are terrorist too.

Comment

Working...
                    X