Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Rees Face Off / Size Differential (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't be surprised if ring magazine puts broner at #3 on their p4p list after he demolishes gavin rees...

Comment

Rees is listed at 5'7!!! C'mon, son...

Comment

Anybody with two eyes can see the man has the height of a strawweight!

Comment

Reese kind of reminds me of a healthier looking Gollum.

*hiss noises* "my precious"

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post

Pretty significant size difference, Broner does look too big for the weight. Pretty incredible he can make 135. He looks like a 147 fighter. It makes me wonder where his weakness must be - either the legs or body.

Broner listed as 5'7"

Rees listed as 5'7"

Guerrero at 5'8"

In the video we can see that Ghost is about an inch or so taller than Broner...That makes Rees the lier because he actually looks about 5'5"..

I dont think 5'7" is a giant in the lightweight division and calling Broner a bully after he dispatched of 5'10" Demarco...Dumb on a priceless level.

Comment

If he lives up to his nick name, Gavin can last until the ref decides to call it off if not sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                Gatti was on top back then so yeah he did fight top fighters back then... 147 & up he did cherry pick his way to "retirement".
                Gatti was like 5 years past wash up when he fought Floyd

Comment

broners a straight coward his whole career he has been beating up guys way smaller, man up and move up clown

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    floyd started his cherry picking campaign at 147... before that he was a beast at 140 & bellow.
                    Gatti, Bruseles, Corley @ 140. BEAST MODE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post

Pretty significant size difference, Broner does look too big for the weight. Pretty incredible he can make 135. He looks like a 147 fighter. It makes me wonder where his weakness must be - either the legs or body.
                      Real telling that he aint this brave face to face with robert guerrero. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X