My Two Cents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Two Cents

Its been a while!

I've been reading the boards for a few hours and I'm very surprised about the reactions after the fight.

I thought Pacquiao fought a tremendous fight and I was almost positive He was going to stop Marquez in the next round or two. Pacquiao fans really shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed. He lost to, IMO, the greatest Mexican fighter who has ever lived. I loved JCC as much as the next guy, but I've never seen a fighter come out of Mexico as well rounded or as smart as JMM is.

People saying Pacquiao is washed up are crazy IMO. They said it before and then he jumped up 2 weight classes and destroyed DLH.

I think the difference in the fight was that Pacquiao let his emotions get to him, and JMM didn't. When JMM floored Pac, he never charged. He was completely composed and knew exactly what he was doing. When Pacquiao got JMM hurt, he charged non stop for almost 2 whole rounds, and ended up getting careless.

At the end of the day, it was an unbelievable fight and one of the best I've seen in years. Pac-JMM is easily the best rivalry in sports that I've seen in my lifetime, and I extremely happy I got to watch all their fights live. I think We should be celebrating this and not complaining.

Thanks
Working...
X