Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd vs Gamboa @ 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd will cherry pick gamboa when hes not prime anymore, but not now, saul alvarez is the logical cherry pick for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
      so you would support floyd fighting gamboa? And how much credit would you give him?
      helllllllllllllllllll no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        floyd will cherry pick gamboa when hes not prime anymore, but not now, saul alvarez is the logical cherry pick for floyd.
        Floyd is like 6 years older than Gamboa..so he will fight him when he himself is 40 plus?

Comment

Gamboa finishes him in 10.
          Gamboa TKO 10

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            Floyd is like 6 years older than Gamboa..so he will fight him when he himself is 40 plus?
            and after numerous retirements and breaks from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              Gambia walks around at 150 according to him. But still, that would be a massive size difference. I disagree with this fight completely.
              Gamboa is 5.6 floyd 5.8 I watched gamboa knockout ppl bigger than that..I don't want to sound bad ..but those are facts

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                funny because alvarez is actually a credible opponent to some people, there is even a youtube vid that was posted a couple of days ago where someone was saying floyd doesn't fight undefeated fighters and should fight alvarez.its funny how when it comes to floyd everyone and thier oppinions are all over the place it just gos to show that floyd just can't win
                Last edited by letsgobrady; 11-03-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  so you would support Floyd fighting Gamboa? and how much credit would you give him?
                  30 millions...

Comment

Floyd is a beeotch! He will purposely not make weight!
                    Stupid fight to be taking about YG is a fooken lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      Gamboa is 5.6 floyd 5.8 I watched gamboa knockout ppl bigger than that..I don't want to sound bad ..but those are facts
                      did you see gamboa go the distance with salidio?if im not mistaken gam boa himself has been dropped a few times.just stop it gamboa may be a great fighter but as of right now he has done nothing to prove he is ready for someone like mayweather besides the fact that they are not even in the same weight class

Comment

Working...
                      X