Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESNEWS Let the nut hugging begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this is why Robberies will never stop in boxing, because you have these group of fans who don't give a ***** about the sport of boxing in general

as long as the fighter they like and the fighter that is the same Race/Nationality as they are...WINS...THEY DON'T CARE!

I like Rios, I am a fan of Rios as well...BUT HE LOST THAT FIGHT! It wasn't even close!

Then you have these Writers/Reports who are probably on Top Rank Pay Roll or Top Rank takes care of them as far as Credentials and probably fly them out and put them up in a nice room...so they will KISS ARUM'S A$$ and his fighters A$$es to keep those Perks coming

Elie acts like one of those "REPORTERS"...he is a straight up KISS A$$ and he is EXTREMELY ANNOYING that is why some of those Boxing Gyms banned him lol
    Last edited by sicko; 04-15-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

What a surprise...the whole Rios team is justifying the win up and down...if robert garcia isn't truth with himself and Brandon Rios about what happened and why they lost, then Rios won't improve and end up getting beatdown by someone who has good technical skills and a strong punch

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        and this is why Robberies will never stop in boxing, because you have these group of fans who don't give a ***** about the sport of boxing in general

as long as the fighter they like and the fighter that is the same Race/Nationality as they are...WINS...THEY DON'T CARE!

I like Rios, I am a fan of Rios as well...BUT HE LOST THAT FIGHT! It wasn't even close!

Then you have these Writers/Reports who are probably on Top Rank Pay Roll or Top Rank takes care of them as far as Credentials and probably fly them out and put them up in a nice room...so they will KISS ARUM'S A$$ and his fighters A$$es to keep those Perks coming

Elie acts like one of those "REPORTERS"...he is a straight up KISS A$$ and he is EXTREMELY ANNOYING that is why some of those Boxing Gyms banned him lol
        Steve Kim is one of those reporters who you speak of...it's clear he's on the top skank payroll

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          What a surprise...the whole Rios team is justifying the win up and down...if robert garcia isn't truth with himself and Brandon Rios about what happened and why they lost, then Rios won't improve and end up getting beatdown by someone who has good technical skills and a strong punch
          I'm sure Garcia knows Rios lost and he is just playing to the cameras. As long as you have a stock in boxing you aren't going to admit you lost a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
            are these people serious? including sethback himself, is he sucking ass or is he serious because either way its bad, what happend tonight was a total robbery and i wanted brandon to win gonig into the match, iwanted ot see him and marquez, and sadly now it will happen with less merit and no lineal 135 title because it will be contested at 140 i imagin
            Marquez would massacre bam bam anyway. I like Rios but he is the new Margarito. Punching from only two angles. If Abril laughed then Marquez will make it sad and brutal.

Comment

Working...
            X