Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever worry about your girl/wifey getting fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ever worry about your girl/wifey getting fat?

Anybody have a girl that is fit and has a good body, or a figure that is a quality you like, and ever worry about her getting fat?

How would you react if let's say you had this mad bangin' fit woman, and into your relationship/marriage she started piggin out and turned into a whale.

What would you do?

Cuz I used to date this chick, mad fine, amazing body, fat in all the right places, strong dat ass and dem *******, and I just saw her on Facebook and damn. She's a fatty.

Discuss.

Of course

Worst part is that its bound to happen

Best thing to do is look at her mother and hope to god she aint big, otherwise your girl will be big too

Comment

Yeah thad be fuucked up, cuz how do you tell your GF/wife shes a fatass and need to workout?

Comment

No .... I'll just tell her shes getting fat then go to the GYM with her.. women love to do **** as a couple

Comment

Actually happened to me. My wife wasn't getting fat or anything but she was starting to gain weight and I noticed. I just told her she needs to take care of herself more. I'm in the gym all the time and told her to just join me in there. Thing is she told me I was right and started doing something about it. Easy work.

Comment

My ex was fuken stacked vida guerra status.weve been done for 10 months n she has put on like 30 her ass use to be a 10.now it's just sloppy.if we were to get back I'd tell her.but it's crazy how big she is now

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Of course

Worst part is that its bound to happen

Best thing to do is look at her mother and hope to god she aint big, otherwise your girl will be big too
              There are tons of legitimate signs before hand. If she eats alot of junk food, chocolate, etcetc when she's young, chances are she's gonna get fat. Also the old "look at the mother" trick works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                There are tons of legitimate signs before hand. If she eats alot of junk food, chocolate, etcetc when she's young, chances are she's gonna get fat. Also the old "look at the mother" trick works wonders.
                Well im still young and all the girls around me eat that including my GF

Their metabolism is very high when they're young and will obviously slow down as they get older. Its hard to know if your girl will be able to adjust to that change

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Well im still young and all the girls around me eat that including my GF

Their metabolism is very high when their young and will obviously slow down as they get older. Its hard to know if your girl will be able to adjust to that change
                  Does she hit the gym regularly while you two are together? If she does chances are she'll be just fine, if she doesn't well all I can say is man the harpoons and enjoy that 50 pound cushion that you'll be pushin.

Here's one way to tell if your GF is gonna be fat. If you two are together and she used to go to the gym constantly while she was single and stopped going while she's with you, she's gonna get fat. She feels comfortable around you, to the point where she feels if she gets fat you won't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Does she hit the gym regularly while you two are together? If she does chances are she'll be just fine, if she doesn't well all I can say is man the harpoons and enjoy that 50 pound cushion that you'll be pushin.

Here's one way to tell if your GF is gonna be fat. If you two are together and she used to go to the gym constantly while she was single and stopped going while she's with you, she's gonna get fat. She feels comfortable around you, to the point where she feels if she gets fat you won't say anything.
                    She goes occasionally but not with me.

She used to be pretty thin but gained about 25 pounds after going on birth control.

But she still looks great but is def not comfortable around me and only wants to do stuff with the lights off

Comment

Working...
                    X