Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunney vs Nate: Public Vote: Who Is The Better Poster? Who Is More Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    Honestly, im not sure tunney would want Horton anywhere near his shoes, he might make off with the laces...
    says the bangledshi refugee who lives in 'his' house with 26 other illegal family members.

Comment

Originally posted by .G. View Post
      change that avi u dirty pig
      He won't and your mother.

Comment

lol@tunney having full support of all the self-proclaimed racists.

Comment

Look at Horton switch to an alt to make sure Tunney won't win the poll

Tell me Horton what favors did you do to get your main account unbanned.. Didn't you get banned for mocking a persons dead relative? surely that should have been a perma ban

Comment

Nate really does really come in clutch with those MMA streams and I even forgot all about the last Roy Jones Jr fight until he said something. So I'll go with him.

Comment

I say TS is a Dick.

Edit. for fun

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post

Tell me Horton what favors did you do to get your main account unbanned.. Didn't you get banned for mocking a persons dead relative? surely that should have been a perma ban
                1, it was two weeks. 2, had a known she was rigid i never would have made the comment. 3, why dont you quit crying all the damn time. rhetorical question son.

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post

And Ellefor & ZiggerZ are the same people too. It ain't like they aren't cheating for me not to win the poll either.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    The Boxing Snob is tim horton's alt account.

The was very LOW of him to use it so he could vote twice.

And it was very low of him to call my deceased mother "a piggish whore" which he was temporarily banned for.
                    Yup I did, didn't know she bought the farm though, I also apologized for it...that's as good it's going to get. So you can either quit crying or make yourself look even more ridiculous by continually trying to convince people that I knew she was mort. The fact that you keep bringing it up tells me that you're trying to milk your mother's death to win some internet battle.

Who's lacking in class?

Comment

Gotta love the multiple choice options

Comment

Working...
                      X