Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sosnowski: Vitali Can Disintegrate Solis Into Particles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love steelhammer

Comment

Vitai felinto Byrd's trap and found himself in too deep of waters. byrd and his team had studied many Vitali fights and realized his rotator cuff was weak, he knew that if he threw weak punches and let Vitali beat on him for 9 or so rounds, that eventually the rotator cuff would tear and he would win, brilliant strategy by the legend Chris Byrd. Stupid overrated Vitali fell for the old Make opponent think he's winning easily, only to have their rotator cuff tear trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        Vitai felinto Byrd's trap and found himself in too deep of waters. byrd and his team had studied many Vitali fights and realized his rotator cuff was weak, he knew that if he threw weak punches and let Vitali beat on him for 9 or so rounds, that eventually the rotator cuff would tear and he would win, brilliant strategy by the legend Chris Byrd. Stupid overrated Vitali fell for the old Make opponent think he's winning easily, only to have their rotator cuff tear trick.
        I hope this was irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          this post is kinda silly, befor the Byrd fight Vitali had no history of shoulder problems.and Byrd was well behind and getting his @ss handed to him until Vitali finally quit because of the pain.
          Last edited by jknightx; 03-16-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I love steelhammer
            Yeah, gotta love how he writes 90% of his posts with CTRL + A/C/V.

Too bad that idiot got banned.

Comment

Particle physics is every boxer's second love. Everyone know after a long day at the gym Vitali kicks on the ol' accelerator and smashes slow, ill formed, gelatinous particles against fast, solid, and complete particles to see which damages the other more. It's very scientific.

Can't believe Steelhammer2011 is banned. lol **** that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Particle physics is every boxer's second love. Everyone know after a long day at the gym Vitali kicks on the ol' accelerator and smashes slow, ill formed, gelatinous particles against fast, solid, and complete particles to see which damages the other more. It's very scientific.

Can't believe Steelhammer2011 is banned. lol **** that *****
                And here I always thought every boxers 2nd love was quantum physics.I am so missinformed.

Comment

great, finaly they banned that Klitlicker

Comment

I don't want to be negative about what was the best heavyweight fight of the decade, but the Fact is it was a good stoppage. Save for maybe Casamayor/Chico1, I've never seen a face so ripped up in the ring. Fact is vitalis biggest win was a loss, take away the Lewis fight and he's still Brittley Quitshcko.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
                      FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 38 KOs in 41 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

It's a shame that injuries/4 year layoff robbed him of a stronger resume. If Vitali didn't get injured, he would've dominated the HW division from 2005-2008 and his resume would've been much stronger today, maybe on par with Wlad's great resume.

Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after the 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Next Victim: Odlanier Solis
                      I'm glad this guy has been put on holiday, him and his 50 alt accounts get so tedious that I hope the Klitschko's get beaten just so I can watch this guys entire Universe get crushed when he has to come back online and face the music. Sad, I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X