Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Very Unofficial Paulie Malignaggi Battle Wagon***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This probably shouldnt matter but when he came in against n'dou with that shannon briggs special I forever lost respect for the guy. I mean the guy is a clown. He has no future. He should just retire boxing and take up hair styling.

Comment

Comment

Hes a moron for saying pac is on steriods.

Hes just trying to somehow justify a guy smaller than him DESTROYING two guys that easily beat him.

Aside from that he's a good boxer who ducks NO ONE. He has a good chin and won't be getting KO'd next saturday.

Let's go Paulie!

Comment

War Paulie!

In an unrelated manner: Paulie would know if Pac is on roids considering 95% of his friends probably take them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
            I'm on board.

I know Paulie gets a bad rep because of what he said about Pacquiao, but if you love Pacquiao so much that you hate Paulie because of what he said, then you're a borderline ****sexual. Pacquiao is not your boyfriend.

If you hate him because he doesn't have KO power, that's almost as stupid. This guy has to rely on his talent because he doesn't have the God given physical attributes that others have. Not everyone can be Wilfredo Gomez or Mike Tyson. It's okay not to be a fan because of his lack of power but to hate him because of it is dumb.

I understand the hate for Mayweather because you can make a strong case for ducking fighters, but Paulie fights everybody and has alot of heart. You shouldn't hate him just because he's siding with Mayweather Sr. on the steroids issue. If so, you're taking boxing way too personal.

This is the guy who went 12 rounds with Cotto with a broken jaw and is willing to avenge his KO loss to Hatton.

I'm not 100 percent sure he'll beat Amir but I did put some e-points (not taking anymore bets) and think he'll be a tougher fight for Khan than most people think.

Again if you hate him for the sole purpose of what was said about Pacquiao, you're taking it to personal.

WAR MAGIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your talking about *******s here.

Comment

The front wheels will fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                The front wheels will fall off.

not if you got some of these supporting it.

Comment

NICE screenname. [/QUOTE] thanks

Comment

Ay yo Paulie!!

Comment

Getcha heh' gel ready for this weekend

Comment

Working...
                      X