Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2 cents on floyd canceling the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents on floyd canceling the fight.

I dont really think that he cancel the fight because the fight wasnt selling....

i thinks is because he realize that a possible fight between cotto and pac is around the corner...

and the only reason he came back is for pac BUZZ.... he want that P4P #1 STATUS.. and he doesnt want cotto to steal the chance of beating him first!!!

So... i think that mayweather will screw JMM and is going to aim straight to pac!!!!!

look for floyd in the next week calling out pac or some**** like that...

i wonder how fast PAC-JMM3 would sell out MGM

Comment

They dont call him MONEY mayweather for nothing, he probably thought the mexicans could eat this up and then he could claim that he beat the best fighter in the world (which would mean he could get bigger fighters and therefore more money) i wouldnt buy into any of this legacy crap hes talking about, although that may be partly the reason

Comment

bump...........

Comment

mosley and jmm will end up fighting while mayweather and manny will never fight.

Comment

Floyd did not cancel.

Comment

I honestly believe Pac will end up fighting Cotto
              Thats the fight arum wants pacs keen i reckon thats his next fight...

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                I dont really think that he cancel the fight because the fight wasnt selling....

i thinks is because he realize that a possible fight between cotto and pac is around the corner...

and the only reason he came back is for pac BUZZ.... he want that P4P #1 STATUS.. and he doesnt want cotto to steal the chance of beating him first!!!

So... i think that mayweather will screw JMM and is going to aim straight to pac!!!!!

look for floyd in the next week calling out pac or some**** like that...

I was thinking the same thing, but if he did after the 3000 ticket debacle he made one hell of a mistake. First of all his ego won't let him agree with Pac's terms especially after Pac and Arum have seen he can't draw for ****. Plus HBO must be pissed at him for making them waste money and resources for him to pull this ****.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Floyd got left out in the cold by all the top fighters and he blows up on TV. He will flip out one day and no one will fight him- his career will be over.

Comment

bump!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X