Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direll did the "smart" thing, but that was a b!tch move in my book.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direll did the "smart" thing, but that was a b!tch move in my book.

He shouldve got up and finished kicking AA's ass instead of faking a KO.

i thought the same at first, but Abraham Knocked him the fuk out....for real that **** was solid, DAMMMM

Comment

u see the replays??? that was a ko, no doubt about it.

Comment

***** move.........

Comment

Nah bro, he got hit then you could see the light bulb go off like" damn if i just stay down i automatuically win..."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
            Maybe Dirrell played it up as the fight was starting to get rough and Abraham was starting to land. Dirrell took the opportunity and knew no one would question it if he acted as if he was out cold. Still AA created the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
              He did it because of the points in the tournament. It's pretty clear, he checked his nose fr blood before "getting ktfo" lol. A bich move in all honesty, the sport isn't about that.

Comment

Dirrel didn't fake it, he actually thought he lost the fight, looks like he has a concussion.

Comment

Agreed! It's hard to respect Dirrel after a move like that.

Comment

you can see him saying if i play hurt then i win even though he was winning anyway... but a.a. was getting closer and closer and by the way that was a knockdown...

Comment

Working...
                    X