Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Butler The Biggest B1tch on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    sounds like something a ***** would say, kev. surely you don't mean that?

challenged a guy to a fight, but didn't mean it, so he's not a coward when he doesn't show up?

dude he's trolling larry badly and saying things about his real life in an attempt to make him feel genuinely awful. then he challenges larry to a fight. it's the act of a coward and a person not worth the air he breaths. i hope larry catches butler and ****s him up. not permanent damage, but a few hard punches that will put him down and force him to grow up and realize why he's a coward.

some people need an asskicking. i'm not sure if you saw what butler wrote about larry, but it was not kind. you go out and say things like that simply becuse you're on a computer and that makes you a coward in my eyes.

butler, i want to see you get hurt.
    I missed what he wrote. Got a link dude?

Maybe thats why i feel like forgive him

Comment

When Larry was down Butler talked all kinds of crap about him. Over the safety of the internet of course.

But then Larry shows up to his city and he suddenly gets all quiet.

That is b1tch-like behavior to the extreme.

Comment

sounds like something a ***** would say, kev. surely you don't mean that?

challenged a guy to a fight, but didn't mean it, so he's not a coward when he doesn't show up?

dude he's trolling larry badly and saying things about his real life in an attempt to make him feel genuinely awful. then he challenges larry to a fight. it's the act of a coward and a person not worth the air he breaths. i hope larry catches butler and ****s him up. not permanent damage, but a few hard punches that will put him down and force him to grow up and realize why he's a coward.

some people need an asskicking. i'm not sure if you saw what butler wrote about larry, but it was not kind. you go out and say things like that simply becuse you're on a computer and that makes you a coward in my eyes.

butler, i want to see you get hurt.
        I gotta hand it to butler, he even has you riled up too. Your post is evidence that he's a troll and baiter. Butler already saw Larry, and he knows himself, he sees himself in the mirror everyday and knows he probably can't take Larry. It was bait from the start, he saw that larry responds to every challenge and decided to join in on the fun.

If I tell you to come to ny so we can fight, but i'm not serious, my intentions are to just waste your time coming here for fun and from the start I was planning to not sho wup, that wouldn't make me a b*tch, because my intentions aren't to be tough but instead to troll you. If I intend to be tough, and i'm a no show, then i'd be a b*tch. Context matters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          When Larry was down Butler talked all kinds of crap about him. Over the safety of the internet of course.

But then Larry shows up to his city and he suddenly gets all quiet.

That is b1tch-like behavior to the extreme.
          Exactly. This is why I did this thread.

Spot on green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            I missed what he wrote. Got a link dude?

Maybe thats why i feel like forgive him
            They have been moved to the dome.

In one thread he was making fun of Larry that if he killed himself, he was so broke he could only afford half a coffin. This was when Larry made 2 threads about how he was suicidal.

You don't kick a dog when it's down. B1TCH move.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I gotta hand it to butler, he even has you riled up too. Your post is evidence that he's a troll and baiter. Butler already saw Larry, and he knows himself, he sees himself in the mirror everyday and knows he probably can't take Larry. It was bait from the start, he saw that larry responds to every challenge and decided to join in on the fun.

If I tell you to come to ny so we can fight, but i'm not serious, my intentions are to just waste your time coming here for fun and from the start I was planning to not sho wup, that wouldn't make me a b*tch, because my intentions aren't to be tough but instead to troll you. If I intend to be tough, and i'm a no show, then i'd be a b*tch. Context matters.

you don't think that's cowardly? and how about the awful things he said to larry? it's not cowardly to talk to a man liek that when you literalyl won't even look him in the eye? what else is that other than cowardess?

i can't imagine another man thinkign tehw ay you do unles he's challenged dudes to fights on the internet and no showed.

i mean FFS larry is not the most stable guy on the planet, and he wrote up a thread talking about some serious problems he was having in his life. IIRC butler bsically said he shoudl kill himself. then he challenged him to a fight. then larry showed up and butler siad "no, i'm too small, but i'd fight you if i was bigger."

kev you sound like a ***** to me, and i expected more.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Lol this ^^

Why people took butler seriously in the first place boggles my mind lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  No
                  You are
                  Freedom is a close 2nd
                  Followed by sunspace(rip)
                  Run weh, battybwoy!

Comment

you don't think that's cowardly? and how about the awful things he said to larry? it's not cowardly to talk to a man liek that when you literalyl won't even look him in the eye? what else is that other than cowardess?

i can't imagine another man thinkign tehw ay you do unles he's challenged dudes to fights on the internet and no showed.

i mean FFS larry is not the most stable guy on the planet, and he wrote up a thread talking about some serious problems he was having in his life. IIRC butler bsically said he shoudl kill himself. then he challenged him to a fight. then larry showed up and butler siad "no, i'm too small, but i'd fight you if i was bigger."

kev you sound like a ***** to me, and i expected more.
                    I saw all that.

Butler trolled hard. That's all, no explanation.

I've never challenged anyone and no showed, I have on other hand challenged someone and was threatened to get shot and that the person warned me it wouldn't be a fair fight on his part. Hint: The person said the same thing to 2 other posters including Larry.

I sound like a b*tch...you sound like a child who gets riled up from clowns on the internet. What's worse? I have a job as a federal CO anyway, I don't actually have time, and can't afford to accept internet challenges in 2017, if someone where to do that. I'd just have to laugh it off, like i'm doing with the butler situation and you calling me a b*tch. I just find it funny. If you think i'm a b*tch, I just gotta laugh, idc lol.

Comment

I voted yes cause he was scared to even meet up with dude. Larry aint gonna do ****, larry a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X