Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moms said he dindu nuffin

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      He has a bullet proof vest on under his sweater, he is listed at 6 foot and 145 pounds or something like that.

She did put up a fight, if you read the stuff on the case, the boy went to a hospital with a deep human bit and told the hospital someone tried to fight or mug him he had scratches and marks from the struggle.

The detective who noticed him, would be accused of racial profiling because he wondered this black guy seems out of place and suspicious here, they had no other clues, no matching DNA, nothing until he decided to find that black guy and the DNA in the girls nails matched his DNA.
      Interesting. This changes everything.

Comment

I dont wish to seem insensitive.....but if he really is a good boy...why hasnt Golovkin fought him yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          parents live in denial. shame has a way of doing that.
          Every know and then, you read situations right.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            He young doe
            Young and seem to have a short temper. Remember he did this after he left home to chill out because of a family argument.

Comment

"Chanel Lewis is not good boy" - GGG

Comment

I hope he die in jail. He is a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Seems like a common theme, the family insists on their kid being a good kid after doing evil things

Vita Lewis spoke with reporters in Brooklyn, reading a prepared statement.

"I raised my son to be a God-fearing man and to respect life," Lewis said of 20-year-old Chanel Lewis. "My son is friendly, God-fearing and would not hurt anybody."

I think this boy is Jamaican and lives in the same neck of the woods as Siablo? wonder if Siablo might be related or knows the family?

http://nypost.com/2017/02/07/cops-su...lly-motivated/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/282851...s-defends-son/

http://abc7ny.com/news/karina-vetran...minal/1744206/
                  It's fully expected that a family member would say that. The whole he's a good boy just has mental problems etc. I just hope some crazy jury doesn't let him off or give this idiot anything less than a maximum sentence.
                  I mean of course he has mental issues. Wtf kind of person just murders because of race?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    It's a tragedy the girl died but it doesn't add up. You have a girl who is a very adamant and athletic runner and the kid who supposedly did it based off that picture is morbidly obese and has scoliosis. I don't think he's physically capable of killing someone.
                    lmao this fukin guy

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      I mean of course he has mental issues. Wtf kind of person just murders because of race?
                      Jamaicans take that very seriously. We're talking about the home of the greatest racer of all time,Usain Bolt.

Comment

Working...
                      X