No announcement yet.

First Time Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Sparring

I had my first sparring today. It was light sparring and I got discouraged. I didn't mind being hit at all,that was alright.

But I felt every time I was hit square on the chin I started to lose confidence. I didn't get rocked or anything because this was light sparring. However. I did get hit like 10 times on the chin and it hurt my ego every time

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
    I had my first sparring today. It was light sparring and I got discouraged. I didn't mind being hit at all,that was alright.

But I felt every time I was hit square on the chin I started to lose confidence. I didn't get rocked or anything because this was light sparring. However. I did get hit like 10 times on the chin and it hurt my ego every time
    victor ortiz is this you ???

Comment

Originally posted by ladiv View Post
      victor ortiz is this you ???

how did you know it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
        how did you know it was me!
        your ego gets hurt everytime you get clocked on the chin

Comment

Don't worry about it, a bad session discourages the best of us but what's important is that you learn from it and train harder to correct your shortcomings so you'll be better for your next sparring session. You WILL improve the more you stick with it. No one's born a champion, they're made in the gym. Keep your head up buddy and good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X