Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was it "G" when Angel Garcia was racist about Khan but not about Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
    oh ok cool so it's the "you can only be racist about black people" thing

cool
    No, you misunderstood. He didn't call Amir Khan a racial slur. He said Pakistani people can't fight. Watch the press conference also, didn't say..."my son gonna beat you, ****". He called Thurman the N word. Also, you have to look at things in context. When he was talking about Khan he kept it within the confines of boxing. What he said during the Thurman fight had nothing to do with the fight:

"Make America great again..."
    "Get rid of illegals...all out.."

It was bizarre and crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      No, you misunderstood. He didn't call Amir Khan a racial slur. He said Pakistani people can't fight. Watch the press conference also, didn't say..."my son gonna beat you, ****". He called Thurman the N word. Also, you have to look at things in context. When he was talking about Khan he kept it within the confines of boxing. What he said during the Thurman fight had nothing to do with the fight:

"Make America great again..."
      "Get rid of illegals...all out.."

It was bizarre and crazy.
      Definition of racism
      : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities

Saying an entire race cant fight = more racist than calling some light tan guy the n word

BLM ******s don't even know what "racist" means

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        If I remember correctly Garcia said Pakistanis can't fight when he was being filmed in his gym in a 1 on 1 interview, and this was before the Khan fight when Danny was unknown. It was in British newspapers and the fact that we're talking about it today means it did get attention.

Here's why the Thurman incident is different:

1. Danny is well known now and he said it during a media press conference, not in a gym
        2. He didn't say Black people can't fight or one race can't fight. He used the N word.
        3. He was way more intense and looked like he was filled with genuine hate

Here's his rant against Amir Khan. Notice after every remark he says I have nothing against no one, unlike the Thurman press conference where he was just full blown racist:

Garcia said it in several press conferences for the Khan vs Garcia build up, he was just as bad if not even more vociferous during his racist rants.

Also there was no confusion, it wasn't open to interpretation in the same way his use of the n-word is this time because many people from NYC use that word to address each other, whether they're white, black, asian or whatever racial background. I remember hanging out with some white boys from the Bronx years ago and they were calling each other that repeatedly in the same way you might say "man, pal, homie, dude, buddy, geezer, mate" etc..

Thinking about it, the racism during the Khan build up was a lot worse since there was no such ambiguity, it was unequivocal.

Comment

Remember that

"angel a G"

"pakistanis cant fight"

remember?

but suddenly it's not cool when it's thurman?

And JUST IMAGINE if it was.... dare i say it... an afrcan american fighter he was being racist about.

So why was it cool when it was about khan?
          You big *****hole, he called him Ni*ger so go **** yourself *****,

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            I've said multiple times I'm cool with it 100%. This drugged up crackhead is so damn entertaining.

More Angel plz
            You should not even b allowed to talk you just joined last year what the hell you know about Black people let alone boxing

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              So basically saying Pakistani's can't fight or ''I'll never let a white boy beat me..'' is the same as a Champion fighter'S dad - A.Garcia- who went on to take an even bigger ego trip in ''selling'' the fight while calling Thurman the N word which was much more elevated than the Judah conference and then says ''two white guys and a hippie...'' again basically turning the whole conference into a political discussion outside sports focusing on Pro Trump and ''fck'' the immigrants.

you're saying the mgmt and promotional side took it too far in banning angel because it was all just the same as ''Pakistani's can'T fight?''

or is it a troll thread focusing on posters' responses on what to do?

If you need help with Trolling, like master techniques, then bruuuhdah just ask me for some advice!
              There is no indian that can fight apart from Asif

Comment

The thing is, Angel and Danny are like 90 plus percent WHITE themselves...

LOOOL... They may have one Taino, or black ancestor many generations ago.

But they clearly have typical features of Southern European aka Spaniards. So their ancestors were the conquistadors WHO CONQUERED PUERTO RICO, and FORCED the SPANISH LANGUAGE on the native population, and enslaved Africans on the island, etc.

Their White conquistador ancestors, HAVE THE EXACT SAME HISTORY as White Americans ancestors from England, and other Northern and Western European countries who colonized North America.

It's the exact same concept for both North, South America, and the Caribbean!

White Europeans from either Spain, Portugal, England, or France colonized the area, and forced their language, customs, etc.

Comment

You have a good point, dude, but I remember Garcia said a lot worse than "Pakistanis can't fight." Calling him Aladdin and a carpet riding mother****er, some **** like that.

You should probably look that up and post it, it would make your thread better.

Comment

Definition of racism
                    : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities

Saying an entire race cant fight = more racist than calling some light tan guy the n word

BLM ******s don't even know what "racist" means
                    I thought Pakistan was a country not a race. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      I thought Pakistan was a country not a race. Silly me.
                      What country is "african america"

Comment

Working...
                      X