No announcement yet.

Since Weed was legalize, they need to allow Boxers to use Steroids now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Weed was legalize, they need to allow Boxers to use Steroids now

regulate it and allow it in reasonable dosages.

My boy EFF Pandas is right, I agree with him, he is pro steroids and peds to help fighters train better and recover better.

If a fighter wants to recover let him take hgh or steroids, I want to see athletes at their best not weight drained an weakened.

Give them steroids, in reasonable dosages, How do we get this on a ballot in Nevada for the next election?

It will help a lot, people I been study on Steroids and found out if done properly its safer than many of the supplements not regulated by the FDA.

They should allow low dosages and only for healing and recovery purposes.

Aren't steroids illegal country-wide? "Boxing" can't just allow boxers to use steroids because it is illegal. What makes boxers so special over other athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Aren't steroids illegal country-wide? "Boxing" can't just allow boxers to use steroids because it is illegal. What makes boxers so special over other athletes?
      Testosterone is legal for medical purposes, Marijuana was only legal for medicinal usage, now its legal for rec use.

Boxers and athletes could use testosterone under commission supervision at a moderate level just for recover and training purposes, they could cut off the usage a month before a fight or so.

Comment

Hectari is making a lot of new friends with this thread;

Comment

Reasonable dosages my a$$, there will always be the athletes that will take way more to gain an edge

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            No, lots of the stuff on the banned list is either available over the counter or online, SARMS and mostbanned Diuretics are legal also. They pretty much ban anything that might help, some of the stuff on the banned list has no concrete evidence behind it being performance enhancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go champ View Post
              Reasonable dosages my a$$, there will always be the athletes that will take way more to gain an edge
              Under commission and medical supervision they will test the blood weekly if they exceed usage and can only get shots by the commission approved doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Under commission and medical supervision they will test the blood weekly if they exceed usage and can only get shots by the commission approved doctor.
                Stupid idea....I'm not surprised, considering the source.

Silly Pact*rd.

Comment

no cause it creates an uneven playing field. Every boxer would then have to do steroids in order to compete, so to basically do the sport you are good at, you have to take something thats going to mess with your health. And despite what the bros on the bodybuilding forums say, taking anabolic steroids is not something that comes without harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    No, lots of the stuff on the banned list is either available over the counter or online, SARMS and mostbanned Diuretics are legal also. They pretty much ban anything that might help, some of the stuff on the banned list has no concrete evidence behind it being performance enhancing.
                    Right but TS is talking steroids here not just some over the counter products or **** that you can just get at bodybuilding.com.

If we take the term "performance enhancing" into context, even pre-workouts would be considered performance enhancing.

Comment

Working...
                    X