No announcement yet.

I'm never leaving this forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Don't you think that all of us won't be here to witness that?
    BigPoppapump and Annie are androids.

Its a been a while. Hope all is well, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      BigPoppapump and Annie are androids.

Its a been a while. Hope all is well, lad.
      Thank you brother, thinking about it, I'll probably be here to witness your longevity around these parts, some of us just refuse to leave..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        Thank you brother, thinking about it, I'll probably be here to witness your longevity around these parts, some of us just refuse to leave..

Comment

this is a good thread, fully supported

Comment

You planning on dying soon?

Comment

your a sharp witted twat for sure . but ye never leaving you have no life ye ****

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Boo.

One star thread.

Kill yourself.
                Scream yourself to sleep, chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Even when I die, I'll have someone using this account pretending to be me, and he'll pass the account on to someone else when he dies, and this will keep happening until the filthy shithole we call the universe collapses.

Or maybe I'll be able to use the internet in hell. If so, forget the above.

When you die and whether it's alcohol related or not, pass your account down to me man, I'll make good use of it and keep Christopher Walken pics as your avy. Maybe the occasional Bill Dauterive pic. I'll even get drunk and post all kinds of racist comments about Asians.

When I die, I'll pass your account down to Beercules. But I'll probably end up outliving him even though I'm almost 10 years older than he is. He's probably the guy here who drinks more than you do. So I need to find a young back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    When you die and whether it's alcohol related or not, pass your account down to me man, I'll make good use of it and keep Christopher Walken pics as your avy. Maybe the occasional Bill Dauterive pic. I'll even get drunk and post all kinds of racist comments about Asians.

When I die, I'll pass your account down to Beercules. But I'll probably end up outliving him even though I'm almost 10 years older than he is. He's probably the guy here who drinks more than you do. So I need to find a young back up.
                    I'll certainly consider it. Thanks, lad.

Comment

This is a GREAT thread

Comment

Working...
                      X