It went as expected... Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    cool story bro
    I crap on my son for wasting time playing games. How many hours are wasted playing silly games.

I got friends and family members addicted to bull****.

Comment

crawford was a 6 to 1 favorite lmao. who didn't predict tihs? dummies who thought slow stiff clinching postol would be able to beat a guy with better movement and timing? makes no sense and postol isn't a big puncher so he had almost no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I crap on my son for wasting time playing games. How many hours are wasted playing silly games.

I got friends and family members addicted to bull****.
        AS opposed to sitting on a boxing forum talking ***** through the persona of a little midget dog? OKKKAAAYYYYY

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          AS opposed to sitting on a boxing forum talking ***** through the persona of a little midget dog? OKKKAAAYYYYY
          What Phaggot games do you play??? Queertron.

You play video games lil pvnk?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            What Phaggot games do you play??? Queertron.

You play video games lil pvnk?
            I'm not little and neither are my Huskies that'd use your dog for a chew toy while I play Fifa in the background. So yes, I play games. Though not as much as I used to since I don't have a console and only a PC. Nice way to admit "I'm a sad old man who thinks flashy video games are futuristic nonsense" ha, old loser. You realize there are people who makes millions from playing games right? They sit and home, play punk ass video games and have much better houses,cars,clothes, women and lives than you.

P.S Fight Night Round 3 (a boxing game) is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              crawford was a 6 to 1 favorite lmao. who didn't predict tihs? dummies who thought slow stiff clinching postol would be able to beat a guy with better movement and timing? makes no sense and postol isn't a big puncher so he had almost no chance.
              The way Postol leans with the Jab made me know he had no chance from day one. People were only picking Postol because they thought Crawford my not be the real deal and crumble.

Comment

Putting a pound on Postol would have earned you winnings of 18 pence.

It would be nice to get a competitive fight one of these days.

Comment

I'm not little and neither are my Huskies that'd use your dog for a chew toy while I play Fifa in the background. So yes, I play games. Though not as much as I used to since I don't have a console and only a PC. Nice way to admit "I'm a sad old man who thinks flashy video games are futuristic nonsense" ha, old loser. You realize there are people who makes millions from playing games right? They sit and home, play punk ass video games and have much better houses,cars,clothes, women and lives than you.

P.S Fight Night Round 3 (a boxing game) is my favorite
                  A gayMer! I don't play any games at all. The context & games you mention are meaningless to me. Pong was my game in the late 70's!

Comment

The way Postol leans with the Jab made me know he had no chance from day one. People were only picking Postol because they thought Crawford my not be the real deal and crumble.
                    Crawford's best win up to this point was at 135 against a 126 pounder (albeit a very good one). This is the main reason people thought the fight could be competitive since he was not proven at 140. Afterwards the big egos come on here and pretend they are a genius for picking the huge favorite. People don't understand what humble is, and as long as this world exists people are going to hate. This was a great win for Crawford, but of course a lot of people will say Postol is a bum now.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                      Crawford's best win up to this point was at 135 against a 126 pounder (albeit a very good one). This is the main reason people thought the fight could be competitive since he was not proven at 140. Afterwards the big egos come on here and pretend they are a genius for picking the huge favorite. People don't understand what humble is, and as long as this world exists people are going to hate. This was a great win for Crawford, but of course a lot of people will say Postol is a bum now.
                      Oh this was a great win and Crawford is the Ring champion and P4P......But Postol ain't a world beater(People like to forget lucas having him on bambi legs)... Not like I'd expect him to win a round against even someone like Amir Khan.

I'd like Crawford vs Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X