Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana fans, do you like Chino's brother Fabian Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana fans, do you like Chino's brother Fabian Maidana?

I myself am not a fan. He looks bigger than his older bro (and perhaps is a little bit stronger) but doesn't even have have legit punching power. He isn't half the fighter Chino is, just a bootleg swapmeet Chinese imitation. He's just copying his big brother's style, it's unnatural. He doesn't have a quarter of the ferocity and untamed aggressiveness a young Maidana had. Watch El Chino's early fights, the dude was a 140 lb firestorm.

Fabian doesn't move his head either. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get knocked out in 2017.

LoadedWraps Boxfan83 Dean_Razorback ElBossHogg fundicao MatthyssePower Nicolino punchr shenmue Southpawology Vicious. _Maxi Body Movin' gabrielmolilulu jreckoning Solitario BOLLOCKS Kannabis Kid -MAKAVELLI-
    Yes.
    84.62%
    No.
    15.38%
    Last edited by Bombs Away!; 07-24-2016, 03:02 AM.

We dont know. Time will tell. B
    He had a surname so maybe that helps him get good fights.

Comment

Fabian allright he just has to unlearn all that trash **** he learned when he left RGBA with all the rest of the sell out argentenis snitchies, but now that he realized they were suckers and came back with robert he will learn how to keep his balance and feet underhim so when he lands it will have that trademark Maidana effect on his oppenents.

Comment

Full fight

Comment

Man, he had the guy in the ropes many times and didn't throw a punch... he's gonna get eaten if he can't punch more.

Seems like the other guy injured his right hand at the beginning of the fight.

Comment

I liked him. He has fast hands and very good punching power in both hands. He seemed pretty good at everything and could go far if he improves.

Comment

He did seem to lack a killer instinct and could have gone after the guy more than he did. Maybe he can borrow some viciousness from his brother.

Comment

I'm trying to

Comment

he fights nothing like chino. he isn't the bull chino was. he doesn't rush. he is patient. he is learning

Comment

Yeah, just the name Maidana lets you know what kind of fighter he could be.

He has some power, but still needs to learn about how to fight.
                    He should be brought along slowly, no need to hurry at 147, the division is loaded and he would not do well against the top 50 right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X