Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: I'm Confident That I Will Destroy Viktor Postol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight but the build-up has been entirely underwhelming, really can't understand why they'd put this fight as a US PPV then put so little effort into selling it. Maybe they just figured it's only really gonna be hardcore fans buying it anyway so why waste the $s on promo when it won't make much of a difference?

Comment

If postol has the same wild card defence as other fighters he'll get picker apart.
      Postol is good but crawford is the troof

Comment

Is there value taking Postol +525? I thought the line would be much tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          Is there value taking Postol +525? I thought the line would be much tighter.
          There is very good value taking Postol at those odds. I would bet Postol even if this fight is pick em, which is really should be

Comment

Yea, I reckon you'll destroy Postol as well. Postol is pretty basic style-wise and he clinches A LOT. You'd have to say he's got a good chin because Matthysse was catching him flush but I'm expecting to see a clear gulf in class between Crawford and Postol with maybe a late stoppage. No way Postol wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              People overrate Postol, he's not as good as people think he is, and they're gonna be surprised by how easily Crawford will whoop that ass
              Yep. Agreed.

Comment

This is a big night for Crawford, as far as solidifying himself as an elite fighter. Fair or not, his signature win is viewed by a lotta people as simply beating up a smaller guy. Postol is a guy that's his size, maybe even a lil bigger, that people see as a legitimate threat. Now of course, if TC beats him easily, his Bud's critics will say Postol was nothing more than an overrated fighter, that beat a washed up Matthysse, who was never that good anyway. But TC can't worry about that. Haters gone hate. And a win here sets him up for bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  All I know is Postol is 5.5" taller than Gamboa and is slicker.
                  Your eye test for "slick" is faulty if you really think Postol is slicker than Gamboa. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    There is very good value taking Postol at those odds. I would bet Postol even if this fight is pick em, which is really should be
                    That's the dumbest thing I have seen on this site so far. lol. Although; I haven't been here that long.

Comment

You should definitely take Postol at +525 since it's a 50/50 fight, but I still think Crawford wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X